Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Hi,

I noticed that many Nokia Store apps aren't downloadable anymore. Someone could've deleted them.

These are mostly worthy apps such as allegro (polish ebay) or onet programtv (the only for Poland). I've heard about air ui deleted too.

Maybe it'd be a good idea to do a community backup of all such apps (maemo-archive.wedrop.it? skeiron.org? - doesn't have to be a repo) so that they won't get lost.

I have the debs for allegro and onet programtv.

Projects no longer actively developed: here

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to marmistrz For This Useful Post:
That's a good idea. But I haven't yet noticed a single app that's not downloadable from Nokia Store. I've just installed all the applications you've mentioned: Onet Program TV, as well as Allegro and Air UI.

The Following User Says Thank You to jedrek For This Useful Post:
Posts: 491 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Pordenone IT
this is the old chaos control the free version that is no more in the store
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k8layzlzau....1.2_armel.deb

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lorenzo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 119 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Poland
Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
Hi,

I noticed that many Nokia Store apps aren't downloadable anymore. Someone could've deleted them.

These are mostly worthy apps such as allegro (polish ebay) or onet programtv (the only for Poland). I've heard about air ui deleted too.

Maybe it'd be a good idea to do a community backup of all such apps (maemo-archive.wedrop.it? skeiron.org? - doesn't have to be a repo) so that they won't get lost.

I have the debs for allegro and onet programtv.
I am really missing 'Allegro' app, Micro$oft removed it from repo. Do you have copy of polish apps?

The Following User Says Thank You to badpixel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Originally Posted by badpixel View Post
I am really missing 'Allegro' app, Micro$oft removed it from repo. Do you have copy of polish apps?
You can still use My-MeeGo: http://my-meego.com/downloads/search.php?name=Allegro

Anyway, the council should consider a backup for all the Nokia Store apps, as it might go down any given day.

Projects no longer actively developed: here

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marmistrz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 119 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Poland
Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
You can still use My-MeeGo: http://my-meego.com/downloads/search.php?name=Allegro
Thx.
Every 1st click on apps "removed from shop" gives "internal server error". But 2nd or 3rd gives file(didn't checked it before).
After Clicking on "JakiOperator" I was redirected to Ovi Store with red description that app is not avaible in mine language and it was greyed out. After changing language from English to Polish, rebooting and stsrting OviStore I were able to install all those polish apps(allegro,SzybkiDemot, thay appeared as last installable items[altougt, still were unserachable). Generally now I can install even more english apps(a bit strange, but I'm happy now anyway ;-)

Tags
harmattan, nokia store, warez