Posts: 323 | Thanked: 180 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Gent, Belgium
guys (and girls of course),

I want my N900 just as much as you, trust me !!! But you surely make the wait far more interesting and funny this way. I love following these threads. They're getting soo funny

It will be sad, to a certain extend, when all people finally get theirs and this thread dries out because all all are playing with their new toy. I surely hope this community stays as lively, it's really getting addictive to follow it all.

to my beloved upcoming phone :
"N900, even if you're late, a few times already now, I've really had a great time waiting for you and luckily there were plenty of people who make the wait very entertaining
"

Thanks all for that.

Now Nokia UK, PLEASE get the N900 delivered in the UK very soon .... My colleagues and my family are thinking by now it's a mythical phone, wrapped in gold, capable of doing everything but making coffee. So I guess they need to see it.

And I need to feel it ... MINE ....

All the best, may Nokia (or MPD) Logistics be with you !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Netweaver For This Useful Post:
lol, if this is true then i am right ALL along about USA getting it first before anyone else.

Posts: 445 | Thanked: 572 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Oxford
Originally Posted by Netweaver View Post
capable of doing everything but making coffee.
Right; we so need an app for that - I want to be able to remote control a filter machine from my N900.

Posts: 486 | Thanked: 154 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York City
Originally Posted by ewan View Post
Right; we so need an app for that - I want to be able to remote control a filter machine from my N900.
funny you should mention this. I'm working on wiring up an Arduino to my Rancilio Silvia espresso machine (via solid state relays) to control the boiler heating element and brew switch for automated brewing. I've already hacked a PID controller into it for more accurate brew temp.

The Following User Says Thank You to hypnotik For This Useful Post:
More info from those who got a call to pick up the N900 please.

ie date of order, where did u order from

Also when you're home and reading this message, would be nice to upload pics of your N900

Posts: 479 | Thanked: 641 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by ihmemies View Post
OP posted 1 hour ago and still nothing, this starts to smell...
He got mugged on his way home, depriving him of his shiny new N900 No just kidding, of course!

Well, my friend also got a VM from the Nokia store to pick up his phone so it looks like this is true. Unfortunately, he won't be able to pick it up till tomorrow since he works near the Financial District and gets off late. Apparently, the store is closing at 6 PM for some event.

yeh i called them to confirm just to be sure, they have it in the nyc flagship store but tis only for the people on the list, everyone else will have to wait

or put urself on the list if you plan on buying it asap.

Lol why are you guys doubting me. It was a ***** running around...and in my excitement I got lost.

But I finally have the device. Just got home with it. I will post a pic in the next 30 mins. BTW I did not do pre-order I was on a waiting list. I am the second person to get this phone I believe since there was another guy leaving the store with his device.

I must say tho I would have paid 800 for this phone.

Also those waiting on Amazon that device is now $609.99

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lefteyecc For This Useful Post:
@lefteyecc, let me be the first to congratulate you man ...

... Hope your Nokia N900 has a long life

Now pleeeeeeeease post some pictures man