Hello everyone,
I need ur help, I m not able to update my Adobe flash player to version 10.. so can plz anybody guide me...i tried all d options avaiable on the adobe site but in vain......

can plz anybdy guide me on updating my adoble flash player to 10v for Nokia N900..

There are many threads covering the controversy of Flash on the N900. Basically, it's been speculated on and it probably won't come. You can however use "Tweak Flash Version" from the repos to fool the sites that you have Flash 10.

can u guide me on tweak flash plz... i have no idea abt it

Originally Posted by rooohin View Post
can plz anybdy guide me on updating my adoble flash player to 10v for Nokia N900..
you could wait for more than 2 minutes before replying to your own thread

Currently there is no way to get Flash 10 on the n900 (think its processor related reason). There is an app in the extras repository that makes flash applications think you have Flash 10 installed, but that wont help you play things that actually use flash 10, itll just get around the ones that dont really use it and just requires it for no reason at all (which is a common case)

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
i thought the newer flash worked with NITDroid

On the Adobe MAX 2009, the Adobe CTO Kevin Lynch showed the new version of the Flash Player (v10.1) running on smartphones, netbooks and the of course, the Nokia N900. So with this new notice, the word almost gets thinner!

Here you have the video where itīs showed the Flash Player 10.1 running on the N900. That would be the first minute. But if you have time, check out the rest of the video where itīs showed the upgrades made on the Flash Player.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pee3n...layer_embedded

http://repository.maemo.org/extras/p...emo0_armel.deb

Download this on your phone (no idea if it's from devel so it may explode your phone, I am not responsible)

tried installing but wont serve d purpose....

Elaborate on your problem and I'll try to help. What site are you attempting to load?