Active Topics

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by elemental View Post
Have you had any problems saving states (by "Save in New Slot") in previous versions of EmuMaster with this particular game?
No
<10 Char>

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Originally Posted by Arie View Post
No
<10 Char>
Well, I can make a special version with some more debug info. But it will require from you to have some basic terminal skills. I will send you this version through PM, OK?

The Following User Says Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
I have more than basic terminal skills, ok

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
It's really hard with current implementation to differentiate buttons on touchscreen for each console. And it's a minor thing for me, if it will be redesigned it will be definitely not in the next two releases. For now you have to use A,B,X,Y,L,R to use all sega buttons, sorry.
I didn't mean for the touchscreen, but for the keyboard on the N950. if you make it possible to assign the missing sega keys (C , Z and the Mode button) it should be done already

Donation on the way for this feature!

Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
I didn't mean for the touchscreen, but for the keyboard on the N950. if you make it possible to assign the missing sega keys (C , Z and the Mode button) it should be done already

Donation on the way for this feature!
Yes, It's done already
Sega|Keyboard
A = A
B = B
C = X
X = Y
Y = L1
Z = R1
Mode = Select
Start = Start

Edit: It should be in wiki, but I want to spend my time on different things now.

Last edited by elemental; 2012-04-07 at 11:18.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Yes, It's done already
Sega|Keyboard
A = A
B = B
C = X
X = Y
Y = L1
Z = R1
Mode = Select
Start = Start

Edit: It should be in wiki, but I want to spend my time on different things now.
I already figured that out
but I actually wanted a real different button, like this:
A = A
B = B
C = C
X = X
Y = Y
Z = Z
Mode = Select
Start = Start

I assigned the buttons like it should be on the SNES, but then if you want to play a megadrive game, its a pain in the a** to play, unless I change the keyboard settings. But keeping changing the keyboard is another pain in the a**

my button layout:
board
A = Z
B = X
X = A
Y = S
R1 = Q
L1 =W
R2 = E
L2 = R
Select = P
Start = Enter

As you can see, this isn't confortable with the sega games. Hope you understand my point of view and hope you will add this feature to make life easier

Edit:
Sound bug for the genesis:
Don't know if this has been mentioned before, somehow, the music and sound is messed up with the game "Crack Down" for the genesis. Tried different roms, all the same.
Hope you can look at this aswell. Thanks !

Last edited by HtheB; 2012-04-07 at 12:12.

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
OK, it can be done. If I add C, Z in keyboard configuration would it satisfy you? I think Mode=Select is adequate

OK, it can be done. If I add C, Z in keyboard configuration would it satisfy you? I think Mode=Select is adequate
Yes, would be great!

Edit:
Maybe if you change the text "Select" into "Select/Mode" by the key config would be clever

Last edited by HtheB; 2012-04-07 at 14:22.

Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
I can, but honestly is it worth to do this? For me BF images are blured with colors a bit off. I was really disappointed one time playing game and asking myself why it looks so bad - it was BF fault really.
Sure, i know the colours aren't ok, but i prefer that filter at 60fps than anyone of the new filters at 22fps, it's kind of laggy Tested with Advance Wars with frameskip 0, hq2x gives 7fps! at last leave it as an option.
And BTW, what about a simple 2X filter? will it improve performance?

Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
Sure, i know the colours aren't ok, but i prefer that filter at 60fps than anyone of the new filters at 22fps, it's kind of laggy Tested with Advance Wars with frameskip 0, hq2x gives 7fps! at last leave it as an option.
And BTW, what about a simple 2X filter? will it improve performance?
OK, I will revert it, but the option will be only visible in global settings, default off. 2xSal is one of the simplest, it takes only 4 pixels from sampler and does only couple of calculations. It's all because gpu is not much powerful to handle this.