Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Yappari detecta el cambio de SIM, pero si lo cambiaste y cancelaste el registro del nuevo número lo que puedes hacer es renombrar el archivo /home/user/.config/scorpius/yappari.conf a yappari.bak o algo así y ejecutar de nuevo Yappari para que te pida el registro nuevamente.
Lo hice y me lleva hasta el momento de ingresar mi nuevo numero, lástima que no me llega el código de confirmación ni la llamada en Ecuador

Originally Posted by AlexisNoe View Post
Lo hice y me lleva hasta el momento de ingresar mi nuevo numero, lástima que no me llega el código de confirmación ni la llamada en Ecuador
Haha ya lo arreglé, gracias por tu ayuda!

Originally Posted by natko_maniac View Post
+1 for that one
If not import into Contacts, at least visualizing received vCards in Yappari and saving as .vcf would be a really nice improvement.

So far I have to ask the sender to send some vcard detail as text, which not everyone is willing to do, incuding my wife .

Thanks for the work on Yappari.
Rafa.

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Sankt-Peterburg, Russia
No idea how this happened, but some audio file became so big that it used up all the space of /home (/dev/mmcblk0p2) and the messages started to come up that storage is full and I cannot recieve and send any messages before I remove something. I understand that it may be near to impossible to reproduce so i'll just leave it here in case someone has a similar issue and won't know how to fix it.
In the end all I had to do was just remove the file which took 60% of the partition
Attached Images

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by ekze View Post
No idea how this happened, but some audio file became so big that it used up all the space of /home (/dev/mmcblk0p2) and the messages started to come up that storage is full and I cannot recieve and send any messages before I remove something. I understand that it may be near to impossible to reproduce so i'll just leave it here in case someone has a similar issue and won't know how to fix it.
In the end all I had to do was just remove the file which took 60% of the partition
Very easy to reproduce. Remember the N900 screen is resistive (that way the stylus works).

Put your N900 in a table with a chat window selected and put an object that press the mic button and leave it there overnight

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Sankt-Peterburg, Russia
Haha, right! But I'm sure that I did nothing of the sort. Is there a log for sound events? That could be helpful. Tried searching the log for the numbers of this file but nothing came up.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
probably you should set maximum recording time to 120 seconds

@ Scorpius

whats about the emojis 4 byte fix?
thanks in advance

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
solyaris has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

@solyaris hope you can read this: Delete your /home/user/.yappari folder or just the logs /home/user/.yappari/logs

@rusuck I don't know when since I have to dedicate several full-time days of free work to fix the Windows Phone emojis.

epale scorpius...

que de tiempos!!

basicamente, queria preguntarte por la posibilidad de cambiar el orden en la lista de archivos que se despliegan cuando vas adjuntar multimedia, me explico...
Por regla general, uno siempre quiere enviar la ultima foto tomada o archivo generado pero al abrir el menu con la lista correspondiente debemos desplazarnos hacia abajo por toda la lista debido a que la foto esta ubicada de utima,cuando lo ideal seria que estuviera de 1era!

por ahora solo eso,

Saludos desde Maracaibo!!

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp