Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Mitakuuluu says "Signing in failed!" after sending the same message to about 20 contacts and 6 groups. Maybe they banned me? How can I know wich is the exact problem?

For identification I use a number that I don't have anymore, so I couldn't re-register. Anyone have any idea or could help? If I cannot continue using that number, I won't give them my real number, so probably I won't use anymore whatsapp.

Posts: 211 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Oct 2014 @ Finland
Originally Posted by malkavian View Post
Mitakuuluu says "Signing in failed!" after sending the same message to about 20 contacts and 6 groups. Maybe they banned me? How can I know wich is the exact problem?

For identification I use a number that I don't have anymore, so I couldn't re-register. Anyone have any idea or could help? If I cannot continue using that number, I won't give them my real number, so probably I won't use anymore whatsapp.
HEllo malkavian,

Are you using this mitakuuluu?

Please check thread for mitakuuluu3 pre pre release for current use of mitakuuluu project.

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
I know it but I was waiting for it being marked as quite complete and stable before using it.

Ok. Then you need just wait

Log file says "Not authorized".

I wouldnīt use mitakuuluu 1 while it has not been updated for long time ago.

The Following User Says Thank You to R1v3r For This Useful Post:
Ummm, ok, installing Mitakuuluu3 migrating account. Afterwards I will wait 24 hours since the "not authorized" just in case is a temporal ban. If still doesn't work, I have found a compilation of webs with free mobile "alias" numbers.

Doesn't work either. After importing it show an error message to quick for reading, and then show me the fields to register or import again.

Originally Posted by malkavian View Post
Doesn't work either. After importing it show an error message to quick for reading, and then show me the fields to register or import again.
Please give all comments to the correct thread.

I think that almost nobody is following this one and I canīt help you with this.

Tags
coderus, it's a trapp, jolla, sailfish, whatsapp, whatscrapp