Active Topics

Notices

should combine the project with enhanceLockscreen.

great work !

The Following User Says Thank You to locolyric For This Useful Post:
Posts: 112 | Thanked: 105 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Montpellier, FRANCE
Hi all

I like it, great work.

PS: 1st French translation for your next release i can't test it with this release.
Attached Files
File Type: zip qtLockScreen_FR.zip (1,002 Bytes, 142 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to GaRy delaMEr For This Useful Post:
for the slider widget could you make it so that you can just grab the whole screen and slide it away to reveal another image underneath or maybe the actual desktop?

how does this act with cssu's force rotation?

i'll try it out soon but not till monday i have an interesting layout in mind once i get it to test

The Following User Says Thank You to deviantv1ral For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
I want to change size and font colour of battery widget please, thanks
command for battery widget and the last command is your destination

[Battery]
Images=":/images/battery_0.png;:/images/battery_1.png;:/images/battery_2.png;:/images/battery_3.png;:/images/battery_4.png;:/images/battery_5.png;:/images/battery_6.png"
PosL="700;15"
PosP="380;15"
PercentageFont=";10;bold;0"

as i mentioned it before suppose you have a font named torid then the command will be .

PercentageFont="torid;10;bold;0"
and the 10 above is the size of the font

has any one else faced it ?

it happened with me twice .
while i was editing the code to get the output wrote killall qtlockscreen and suddenly it stopped working and gave an error no process killed and the qtlockscreen is also not on the lock screen but restarting fixs it .

Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
I know that bit, but that does not alter colour. also I think you cannot change the size?
yeah i was about to edit my post as i was reading the code , sakya hasn't put anything in it to change the color of the font .
and have you tried killall qtlockscreen after saving the .ini file ?

i think the qtlockscreen uses the system font color as the default lockscreen also has it's clock in white font at my side , dont know about others .

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by eefo View Post
has any one else faced it ?

it happened with me twice .
while i was editing the code to get the output wrote killall qtlockscreen and suddenly it stopped working and gave an error no process killed and the qtlockscreen is also not on the lock screen but restarting fixs it .
if you have optimize n900 install on your device then no need to reboot after editing the config files...just use optimize to refresh the device....

i think the qtlockscreen uses the system font color as the default lockscreen also has it's clock in white font
if you havent change the font colour then yes it will use the default (white) font colour....

Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
if you have optimize n900 install on your device then no need to reboot after editing the config files...just use optimize to refresh the device....

if you havent change the font colour then yes it will use the default (white) font colour....
thanks buddy ,that was the first option came into my mind and i tried but it didn't work .

The Following User Says Thank You to eefo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by eefo View Post
thanks buddy ,that was the first option came into my mind and i tried but it didn't work .
well it works on mine....i'm still editing the files....i'm able to place the album art in the middle & use different background for portrait & landscape mode....now i just trying to place the media button under the album art
i will post the screenshot after i done editing it...

The Following User Says Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post: