Active Topics

i m using cssu thumb and kp51 still it not working.what to do with dsc file?can anyone help me?

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Lithuania
Originally Posted by NiQ View Post
You can do similar things for other devices, e.g. if the device detected is a mouse, enable a pointer etc.
Nice idea !

Originally Posted by shabmanu View Post
i m using cssu thumb and kp51 still it not working.what to do with dsc file?can anyone help me?
Whats wrong ? Google is your best friend, so search a bit https://www.google.lt/webhp?hl=lt&ta...w=1920&bih=941

Last edited by Nobless; 2012-07-25 at 14:58.

Originally Posted by NiQ View Post
But it does include some flash-drive-oriented functions such as automatically mount it and open the file manager. You can do similar things for other devices, e.g. if the device detected is a mouse, enable a pointer etc.
This is done by ke-recv. I removed all mount & flash drive function from script because for mouning is in Maemo system ke-recv daemon.

Instead I fixed ke-recv for automouing all SD card partitions & also usb disk devices. This is fixed in CSSU-T.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
@pali ,can u explain how to install this ,i downloaded only the deb file and i installed it ,its not working not detecting pendrive ,is it necesary to download dsc file? what to do with that

@shabmanu: do you have kernel-power-flasher, CSSU, mceledpattern installed? if yes then reboot and install only DEB package.

The Following User Says Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pali View Post
@shabmanu: do you have kernel-power-flasher, CSSU, mceledpattern installed? if yes then reboot and install only DEB package.
he writed he has
Originally Posted by shabmanu View Post
i m using cssu thumb and kp51 still it not working

@pali do i need to uninstall cssu kernal?i have both cssu and 51r1 kernal

no... he said what to do

i am missing the ke-recv 3.19-14 (or >) package as i am on CSSU-S. I am not keen on moving to CSSU-T, is there a way to update only the ke-recv package to make it compatible? many thanks...

Originally Posted by anandv76 View Post
i am missing the ke-recv 3.19-14 (or >) package as i am on CSSU-S. I am not keen on moving to CSSU-T, is there a way to update only the ke-recv package to make it compatible? many thanks...
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...2&postcount=30

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nobless For This Useful Post:

Tags
usbmode