Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
hi!

this morning, i was about to check for updates for my n900. but when i tap the update icon. im stuck at the status bar of "checking updates please wait" i can exit from that and do other stuff, but the updates are not showing up. if there are no updates, it would promt "no updates available" but no, the stat bar just keeps on loading. i didnt delete any catalog nor change settings, rebooting does not solve it. help please!!!

regards.

Last edited by gabby131; 2010-01-23 at 16:08. Reason: wrong spelling of some words

The same here. It looks like the repository.maemo.org is not working properly.So it not a problem by maemo.org and not on your phone.

The Following User Says Thank You to RvO For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
Originally Posted by RvO View Post
The same here. It looks like the repository.maemo.org is not working properly.So it not a problem by maemo.org and not on your phone.
so im not the only one having the problem. and thanks you said its not a problem on my phone.

Last edited by gabby131; 2010-01-23 at 19:08.

same here not really updating anything at the moment

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 566 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Redstone Canyon, Colorado
Mirror info here, for in interim:
http://espejo.freemoe.org/

for me the graphics in the loading bar flickers/glitches a bit. it doesnt freeze tho. i think it started doing this after i installed a bunch of apps from this site. i uninstalled them again but the graphics still flichers in the loading bar. any ideas what the story iz?

I received a new N900 today, because my old one didn't charge anymore.
Anyways, I have the same problem the first post describes. Is the repository site down again?

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
The slow down is apparent again (as at 01h00 CET) - log shows no errors so the site is up but sloooow.....

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ College Station, TX
Same here. It took 15 mins to download an app from ovi.