Notices

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ London
I have been using Bluemaemo perfectly as intended with my PS3 for many months now, right up until this week.

However, two days ago I opened Bluemaemo from the shortcut on my desktop and it opened but then exited automatically, without any kind of an error message.

Since then it has been doing this everytime I run the app and I can't figure out why.

I rebooted several times and ran it again, no luck. I tried reinstall through x terminal, no luck. Manually uninstalled it through app maager and reinstalled it again just now, but still no luck.

It is still doing the same thing, I can click the app and open it no problem. But as soon as it opens and loads up, it closes!

I can't figure out why and as mentioned before I was using it perfectly for many months, this glitch has only been happening for the last few days.

Is anyone experiencing the same problem? Does anyone have a solution other than re-flash?

I'll reflash if I have to but would prefer an alternative

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
First off, do you remember if you installed anything in the meantime, between when it was working and not?

Only battery graph, thats it. Nothing else

Originally Posted by Prozac786 View Post
Only battery graph, thats it. Nothing else
open xterm and try the command bluemaemo.See if it prints any errors. Report back.

I get the following error:

ImportError: libembryo-ver-svn-03.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory