Looks as though you can still get the White N9 from this store in Finland who will at least send within the European Union for a fair price.

http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/produ...64GB-valkoinen

You need to email them for details, then you'd need to email them your account details as going throught the site regisrtation only allows you to choose between I think 2 or 3 countries. They can do this manually for you though.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I am not using my white NOKIA N9. Willing to part. Located in Pennsylvania, USA

Verkkokauppa.com was also the first to have white N9.

Seeing gigantti, one of the largest retailers in Finland removed white N9 after discounts 2 weeks ago and 16GB models started since last week selling for crazy 299€.

I think N9 is starting to be done. Sales have seemed to be minimal after the first 2 months of hype.

How's fit and finnish on white N9?
Scratch resistant body?

Originally Posted by ENNINE View Post
How's fit and finnish on white N9?
Scratch resistant body?
Glossy easy to scratch, but very pretty to look. Colleague has one, compared my black to his, both finishes can get destroyed from a drop. He is going to wrap his, like I did mine. Wrapped though, his finish will look the same, unlike mine.

The Following User Says Thank You to Maemomd For This Useful Post:
What If I keep it in a rubber case?
Is it that easy to scratch it?

Posts: 245 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Toronto-Canada
I'm using it since over a month now, not even a spec on it. I'm using this case though.

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
I am using white N9 for 3 months now - not any issues with the finish. I am careful owner, but I do not use cover. I look not to place it on hard surfaces that can scratch it neither carry it in pocket with coins or keys.
Only when skiing I put it in silicon original case to keep it warm and for easy handling with cold hands(silicon gives you better grip than glossy white finish).

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by Tetlee View Post
Looks as though you can still get the White N9 from this store in Finland who will at least send within the European Union for a fair price.

http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/produ...64GB-valkoinen

You need to email them for details, then you'd need to email them your account details as going throught the site regisrtation only allows you to choose between I think 2 or 3 countries. They can do this manually for you though.
I emailed them and they said they only ship to Nordic countries.

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
@Guyver
I personally bought mine from them, shipped to Bulgaria, Eastern Europe. Zwer here bought his from them as well.

Tags
dinosaur bones, much ado, unicorn