Closed Thread
Posts: 147 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Lebanon
getting bored of waiting are reading unnecessary words each day here .... hope good news is on the way sooon

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lebanez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by munozferna View Post
+1 on that. It's also possible to read the SMS sent by whatsapp from the application and autoactivate it, the way the official client does. I would like to add, instead of starting to develop a pidgin/telepathy plugin, maybe they could focus developing a simple client un python with just register, login, and send / receive message functionality after that it would be just about putting it a nice gui on top of that.
Actually, making that code a telepathy/pidgin plugin would let us use the maemo IM interface, instead of creating our own, which saves a looot of work, and allow tighter integration.
Aditionally, if it's a pidgin plugin, it can be re-used on pidgin on a desktop computer, so that's a very big plus!

Originally Posted by rash.m2k View Post
[...]Personally I think a telepathy plugin would provide a better user experience as it will be more integrated.
I completely agree, that's one of the great points that generally favour the N900.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hobarrera For This Useful Post:
Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
about that beta version screen capture - I put it on a twitter, that's the screenshot of my tweet... and I did put the link to TMO, and many more infos in the other tweets... round about time tgalal put it here... I did not have any intention to mislead anyone, just to inform people that the work is in progress, to stop signing petitions and so on...

and my apologies on this OT, but just wanted to be clear... if You want I can ask MeeGoExpert blogger to put capture of tgalal's post instead of my tweet, and to make link to TMO thread more obvious, but linking to this thread seems to do more harm then use...

[tw] @kegnatz

Last edited by Zelig; 2012-03-25 at 17:46.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zelig For This Useful Post:
so ?
any good news Mr. tgalal now that this week end is over ??

The Following User Says Thank You to souseh For This Useful Post:
Posts: 147 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Lebanon
nothing yet ....

Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
Sadly this is NOT going to happen.

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Lebanon,Beirut
Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
and why are you sadly saying this?

@Hariainm be pacient. Tgalal doesn't work at nokia, so we can trust that he's working really hard for all of us.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brian_7 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
It will happen. I believe

Posts: 278 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ SD, CA
it says it has push, how does a server know where to push? does your phone line have an address? is it your number@att.net. if thats the case then your nunber is exposed regardless if you want push.

Closed Thread

Tags
galal-t is da, kindergarten, mastar, new tmo low, shameful, tmo not cake, trollfest, whiny_girls