Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 747 | Thanked: 2,370 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Moscow, Russia
Originally Posted by gianko View Post
it takes so long. some times black screen until i switch to original position.
which PR do u use?

and what pages (path throught pages) are opened?
i.e. feed->places->venue->photos->photo->user->friends (and here is drawing going black)?

just tested with PR1.3.1 and stable community cssu #4.1.
Latest cssu works faster and better(transitions are better and scrolling of pages is smooth), but still i dont haveany drawing artefacts even at at PR1.3.1 (only the know one with highlighting)

Last edited by Custodian; 2012-11-12 at 20:48.

Posts: 445 | Thanked: 367 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy
Originally Posted by Custodian View Post
which PR do u use?

and what pages (path throught pages) are opened?
i.e. feed->places->venue->photos->photo->user->friends (and here is drawing going black)?

just tested with PR1.3.1 and stable community cssu #4.1.
Latest cssu works faster and better(transitions are better and scrolling of pages is smooth), but still i dont haveany drawing artefacts even at at PR1.3.1 (only the know one with highlighting)
i have CSSU Stable 21.2011.38-1Smaemo4.1

going black is just occasionally, i guess after a lot of navigation trough pages. but for example, just now, i opened nelisquare in portrait, see in the feed that somebody commented on a checkin, tap to see the comment, then i move the n900 in landscape to write a comment with keyboard, but rotating show only a little part of the screen, actually a small rectangle on top left of the screen.

also i had another stolen mayorship notification that doesnt disappear

and noticed that notifications of somebody commenting on your checkin, disappear automatically without the need to tap on the red ballon and list of notification.

The Following User Says Thank You to gianko For This Useful Post:
going black is just occasionally, i guess after a lot of navigation trough pages. but for example, just now, i opened nelisquare in portrait, see in the feed that somebody commented on a checkin, tap to see the comment, then i move the n900 in landscape to write a comment with keyboard, but rotating show only a little part of the screen, actually a small rectangle on top left of the screen.
In which mode do you start nelisquare? landscape, portrait? opened/closed keyboard?

also i had another stolen mayorship notification that doesnt disappear
Yes, i got some reports of that problem. I guess it will be fixed after some changes to notification systems (which will be done prior to event feed integration).

and noticed that notifications of somebody commenting on your checkin, disappear automatically without the need to tap on the red ballon and list of notification.
This caused by additional requests for recent checkins in order to get likes and comments count at feed.
For now - none of notifications are stored during application lifetime they all are retrieved dynamically from server. So all comments are marked as readed when next fetch of likes and comments counts occures.
That will be changed/fixed in upcoming updates.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Custodian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 292 | Thanked: 294 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Milan, Italy
event feed integration
I was going to ask you about that... great to hear it is already planned!

Hi everybody!

It's been a long time since i released my last update, but dont worry, Nelisquare is under active development!
Development is so active, that i have to release alpha versions for early testings

None of new features are ready for the public yet, but there are some changes starting from build v>= 201211230201:

Nelisquare ClientID and API changes
  • I have to make(yes, again :-p) some internal changes for better api experience, so Nelisquare has changed API keys
  • The application at 4sq api cataloge is now called "Nelisquare V2". You have to re-authenticate it with you account, i.e. login again at Nelisquare startup
  • Unfortunately, all you settings will be reset, so check them at options page.

Push notifications
  • we are now 4-5 days away from push notifications
    it's time for activating push services at nokia, so it can be used at production (outside of sandbox)
  • Meego users will use internal nokia push service
  • Maemo users will use polling with daemon (i dont quite sure yet how it should work there, while application is off).

Users feeds
  • friend feed from now on will show all recent user activity, not only checkins, but new likes, new tips, lists saves, etc.
  • grouping will be added asap
  • user page will contain latest user activity

Design updates
  • Kim have reviewed the design, so meego version will be more "meegoish"
  • Maemo version will recieve that update later, in 1-2 days after meego will - i have to port some additional things there

Maemo minimal requirements
  • It seems, that from now on, Nelisquare users will have to install Maemo Community Update (CSSU #4.1)

And yes, it's a shame, but i haven't completed adding/editing venues yet
But I have a reason - been at Spain for 4 days on my birthday

Beta will be released after I will complete event feed update: adding new comments/likes/etc
Stable will be released when adding venue will be implemented.

Last edited by Custodian; 2012-11-22 at 22:59.

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Custodian For This Useful Post:
bro, this is the best foursquare app i ever used! I'm very happy with it!

The Following User Says Thank You to henry91 For This Useful Post:
Stay tuned with beta or even alpha versions!
More features, more positive experience, and... more bugs !

and dont forget to tell your friends about Nelisquare!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Custodian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
I'm boldly using alpha builds... All runs well so far...
Now when you say Feed you mean FEED inside the app or Feed homescreen on the N9?

Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
Now when you say Feed you mean FEED inside the app or Feed homescreen on the N9?
Both of them!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Custodian For This Useful Post:
Both of them!
wow...........

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

Tags
4sq client, awesomeness, foursquare, social