Active Topics

Originally Posted by zerojay View Post
I'm still waiting for answers to my questions from krisse and silvermountain... you know, something actually constructive.
I can't find the specific questions you're referring to, could you provide a link?

Originally Posted by krisse View Post
These reports, informal and untechnical as they were, provide potentially valuable data about problems faced by ordinary users, either actual bugs, or design flaws which caused misconfiguration ("design bugs" in effect).

How do we collect this data if Bugzilla isn't up to the job?
We collect it elsewhere, filter it and process it appropriately until it's in a shape Nokia engineers can use and then feed it to bugzilla. Here's an example.

It's not a matter of bugzilla being up to the job, but of making the best use of it.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lma For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
I wonder if anyone out there on the internet has already written a user-friendlier frontend to bugzilla..?

Hm, I wonder if someone could extend mabugz' functionality beyond read-only search and add for example a wizard-style UI for submitting bugs (including searching for possible duplicates etc).

Posts: 696 | Thanked: 1,012 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Asturies, Spain
Originally Posted by lma View Post
Hm, I wonder if someone could extend mabugz' functionality beyond read-only search and add for example a wizard-style UI for submitting bugs (including searching for possible duplicates etc).
In the roadmap there was more complex functions like bug reporting, voting, etc. Unfortunately I have given up Mabugz development some time ago. I would be very happy to hand over the project (and help where necessary) if someone is interested.