Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by user_nameless View Post
I have the black 16gb model 059L698
That's Australia. You should find that code under the PR1.1 listings in Navifirm.

Thanks Gerbick,

However I'm too much of a noob and a non-technophile to mess with flashing me phone at the moment. I will need some really dumbed down instructions as I'm really new to Nokia and have not played around with terminal etc. I just love the phone for what it is (did I say already that I was a noob? .. haha)

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ At your mom's house, with my feet up!
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
That's Australia. You should find that code under the PR1.1 listings in Navifirm.
]

Lol,I couldve sworn that I just posted it like four post back. Just Proves that no one reads anything....

Oops sorry Optimist, but my variant is L698, and your post mentioned L598, that's why I asked. Not sure if they (598 and 698) are from the same region .. still learning about this lovely handset.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by optimistprime View Post
Lol,I couldve sworn that I just posted it like four post back. Just Proves that no one reads anything....
I was answering a different person. You answered wirwe, I answered user_nameless.

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ germany
Originally Posted by alephito View Post
Wirwe,

Do you have Skype and Gtalk in your phone?
Only Skype. Why?

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Ireland
I had issues updating to PR 1.2 as well. Initially I could not update as I have changed my harmattan sources list from .003 to .001 to install all european apps. When I checked my updates it did not show the update so I had to then change back to the 003 in sources list and it showed immediately afterwards. I believe Nokia do not recommend changing your sources list but if you're desperate it may be worth a try.

Posts: 674 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Originally Posted by wirwe View Post
Only Skype. Why?
I would like to know which version is yours. Please, read http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=82848

Thanks.

Changing my Product code worked - was 059L3V7 to 059J187 - NSU recognized and is downloading as I type.

Quick question: leaving my code changed - or changing it back? any ramifications to leaving it changed?

Yesterday I was superpumped when I noticed that AP Mobile and Accuweather had updates, and that NSU asked to update itself. But then no PR1.2 for me

And the annoying thing is that the bubble in WinXP when right clicking NSU's icon still says "Updates for you".

No soup for me, I tell you.