Originally Posted by itchy8me View Post
okay the flashing keyboard lights have stooped after disabling R&D mode, but the searing sound has not stopped.. it's almost the same kind of sound the old school flashes made when loading.. except it sounds broken ... almost like small little bubbles bubbling in water, like when you look for a puncture in a tire under water, that's exactly what it sounds like actually.. anybody else had this?
I don't remember the N900 using chemical capacitors... If I was you I would send it in for repair ASAP. That noise doesn't sound safe at all... Does it do it when the device is completely powered down?

coming back to the high pitched sound. i was using the adapter for the none standard charger, i believe it has some kind of chopper circuit in it or something. This was making the high pitched sound.

did not want to open a new tread so i will post here.

I got a problem couse my n900 only boots to nokia logo and the shuts down. I done all of the flashes and it always shows that all was succesfull! When the phone is off i short press the power button and the screen lights up black for to seconds and the keyboard is lit from right side and the left side flickers.
I checked the R&D on flasher (windows vista 32bit) and it shows that the phone is in production mode.
But according to wiki the flasher should automaticly disable the R&D on windows after flashing?

I am still w8ing for external charger and battery to test futher, couse i think the battery might be an issiue but im not 100% sure.

Any ideas with that guys?

Thanks

Nobody knows???
anyone?
pls

don't hijack someone else's thread if you want answers

Originally Posted by Char View Post
don't hijack someone else's thread if you want answers
I know but i did not want to open a new one as it is a tread about flickering keyboard, so why should i open another one with exactly that same question?

Tags
worst thread ever