Active Topics

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ the praeternatural tower
Ohboy... I was heroically refusing to give into the temptation to get one of those laser keyboards, and now you come along and tell me it will work with my 770!
Blasted thing costs 2/3rds of what I paid for the 770, but it is just too cool for words. And the few reviews I've read say the thing actually works like a champ.

dear friend, i have a cygnet bt keyboard, i use it with my cellphone, i had try to pair with the 770 but seem quite hard! I launch the connection but after few time 770 prompt me bt connection error.....
What is HID that you wrote as need to connect the keyboard to the 770? How i could know if my keyboard is HID compatible? I read the supplier informations an specs but nothing is reported.
Did you push some special keys on the keyboard to pair the device?
thank you in advance for your help

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ England
Looking for a BT keyboard for my new 770 which should arrive in the next few days, I came across this Chainpus BK-300 at http://www.chainpus.com/index.html to be launched on 1 April 2006. Details seem a bit sketchy (no news on price or availability yet).

If it's inexpensive enough, I might well give it a try, but really I would prefer one large enough to touch-type on.

Hmmm, looks a bit more complete than this, but I don't know about those flat keys.

Does anyone else remember the IBM PC Jr?

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ the praeternatural tower
Originally Posted by dandrewk
Hmmm, looks a bit more complete than this, but I don't know about those flat keys.

Does anyone else remember the IBM PC Jr?
I do, and lordy were those PC Jr keyboards agony to type on!

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ England
That Think Outside one does look like the one for touch-typing on. I'm a bit reluctant to shell out for one, but when I've been using the on-screen keyboard on the 770 for a bit I will probably change my mind on that (hoping the 770 will arrive tomorrow so I can start playing^h^h^h^h^h^h^h working with it).

I had a lovely folding keyboard which I used with my old Palm computer; I think that was designed by Think Outside if I remember rightly.