Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
You can google/ddg starlifting, or just accept that nature doesn't care, dinosaurs tried to interfere with nature when they built more or less stable borders
Nature might not care but everything one the earth cares. The earth will eventually be consumed by the sun I guess but meanwhile I think it's prudent fo all living things and especially the ones in the top of the food chain to trying to improve it for future generations rather than let them pay the bill.

What did the dinosaurs do you mean? As far as I'm concerned, they did the best they could and paved the way for us Can't say I remember them doing anything to ozone layers or consuming resources.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-10-29 at 02:32.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Nature might not care but everything one the earth cares. The earth will eventually be consumed by the sun I guess but meanwhile I think it's prudent fo all living things and especially the ones in the top of the food chain to trying to improve it for future generations rather than let them pay the bill.

What did the dinosaurs do you mean? Can't say I remember them doing anything to ozone layers or consuming resources.
Well, dinosaurs were consuming most resources and were on top of the foodchain, if they went with progressive veganism... Poor defence against asteroid except spiritual. Planet earth/nature ignored it more or less

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Well, dinosaurs were consuming most resources and were on top of the foodchain, if they went with progressive veganism... Poor defence against asteroid except spiritual. Planet earth/nature ignored it more or less
Well, I doubt they didn't know what hit them and how to avoid that but I can't see how they interfered with nature. Just overall bad luck and not enough tech/knowledge to survive.

We will also face extinction some day but until then...

Nevermind. The aliens will show up and save the day.

Well, I doubt they didn't know what hit them and how to avoid that but I can't see how they interfered with nature. Just overall bad luck and not enough tech/knowledge to survive.

We will also face extinction some day but until then...

Nevermind. The aliens will show up and save the day.
Oxygen holocaust:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Oxygenation_Event

edit: whether you believe dinosaurs interfered into mother nature or not, they got nuked, pre-oxygen life forms as well, nature loves to nuke its creations, freakin floods and gomorras all around

Last edited by szopin; 2016-10-29 at 03:18.

Oxygen holocaust:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Oxygenation_Event

edit: whether you believe dinosaurs interfered into mother nature or not, they got nuked, pre-oxygen life forms as well, nature loves to nuke its creations, freakin floods and gomorras all around
I don't think that had something to do with killing of T-Rex and his buddies. To me this oxygen scam happend long before. It might have killed something for all I know but not the dinosaurs of latest and greatest model.

I could wrong though. It has happen before and it will happen again.

Crocked Hillary or Donald the *** grabber...I'm happy I don't be a part of that story.

Is it still an easy win?

What happened with Oysters SF the most advanced sailfish OS device ever?

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-10-29 at 13:19.

Crocked Hillary or Donald the *** grabber...I'm happy I don't be a part of that story.

Is it still an easy win?
a wild weiner appears

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA

Is it still an easy win?
Although the campaigning continues, it seems that plenty of Americans have already voted -- all my voting age family members included. And I've seen plenty of "I voted early" stickers on shirts, sweaters and jackets around town. Hopefully, having a "participation award" will help to attract the Millennials to the polling place.

Originally Posted by robthebold View Post
Although the campaigning continues, it seems that plenty of Americans have already voted -- all my voting age family members included. And I've seen plenty of "I voted early" stickers on shirts, sweaters and jackets around town. Hopefully, having a "participation award" will help to attract the Millennials to the polling place.
Maybe the text should say: I voted too early.

What happens if Hillary is indicted after she has won the primary election? Maybe Bill will take over the White House.

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-10-29 at 19:19.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson