gerbick: idk man, seeing how anti-trump all media/elites are makes one believe he is not part of that and actually wants to change things? no chance in hell with hillary (bushes are voting for her ffs), pretty sure sanders would also turn out to be just another politician (ala obama), if he actually is not lying he might get better deals than bought politicians that's for sure, bs I know, but at least hope

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
gerbick: idk man, seeing how anti-trump all media/elites are makes one believe he is not part of that and actually wants to change things? no chance in hell with hillary (bushes are voting for her ffs), pretty sure sanders would also turn out to be just another politician (ala obama), if he actually is not lying he might get better deals than bought politicians that's for sure, bs I know, but at least hope
Could be the opposing camp that's been long denied entry. Sorta like the Rothschild's disallowing the Bethmann's entry into dominating the global market of who actually runs things.

Either way we go, the layman will not get what they want. And lazily enough, we've gotten used to rolling over and taking it.

"The moment you want to become a politician, I start to doubt your sincerity." - my father

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by endsormeans View Post
Snow.... Dave?
Lucky you...
We have had so many years running of fabulous weather (at the detriment to our northern rain forests' lack of rainfall) that now that it is a la nina year we may finally get snow earlier than usual...
No matter what though...
out here...
it never lasts the day...
most times it simply doesn't last once it hits the ground...
If we are lucky we may get a week where it snows...
but it won't stay...
good for us down below the mountains...
good for the mountains and skiing...
good for the snow pack and the reservoirs ...

And szopin....
hahaha

"No..you are?"

hahaha
that is your intelligent, well thought out argument?
backed by reputable data?...
from reputable sources?
1 article from a muck rag...
no rather...
muck blog?
that the best you got?

For myself I am most certainly not swallowing any of the crap you are trying to spoon feed...

peddle your hate to someone else...
Snow is good becouse it makes most poeple calm down. (Except the kids.)

Just imagine if we could put 2 yards of snow over the us election. Everything would be smoother.

Now the candidates are a reflection of the country. Too little snow I say. Everybody looking for more things to get when all they need is snow to be nicer.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-11-03 at 20:25.

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Could be the opposing camp that's been long denied entry. Sorta like the Rothschild's disallowing the Bethmann's entry into dominating the global market of who actually runs things.

Either way we go, the layman will not get what they want. And lazily enough, we've gotten used to rolling over and taking it.

"The moment you want to become a politician, I start to doubt your sincerity." - my father
Wise words, but without hope. We can give up already or still try. Term limits are not a new thing, ancient romans had them on pretty much every position (not the pontifex maximus which brought cesar and term limits don't matter after that). Doubt trump can ever push through his ethics reform, but term limits would help (also lobbying limits), 30 years in politics netting you hundreds of millions is just wrong

Wise words, but without hope. We can give up already or still try. Term limits are not a new thing, ancient romans had them on pretty much every position (not the pontifex maximus which brought cesar and term limits don't matter after that). Doubt trump can ever push through his ethics reform, but term limits would help (also lobbying limits), 30 years in politics netting you hundreds of millions is just wrong
There's hope in those words. Don't become a politician. Become a servant to the public. There's a big difference - one that is easily forgotten when you have rich lobbyists in your face waving money, power, promises and p... well, the word that got Trump in trouble lately.

Term limits are great for excising the current cancer. The problem is that the incoming "new blood" are already looking at how to get over in a system that's yet fully depleted and the people are as gullible as last year. Just paint a new target and direction, they'll follow.

People forget all too easily that each and every politician can be recalled. We need to do that more often.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Well the countdown for the Huawei Mate 9 is done. I'm impressed so far. I might get it.

http://www.gsmarena.com/huawei_mate_9-8073.php

Now the next countdown to Armageddon. 5 days...

There's hope in those words. Don't become a politician. Become a servant to the public. There's a big difference - one that is easily forgotten when you have rich lobbyists in your face waving money, power, promises and p... well, the word that got Trump in trouble lately.
Ok, your old man was a cynic at best.
Term limits are great for excising the current cancer. The problem is that the incoming "new blood" are already looking at how to get over in a system that's yet fully depleted and the people are as gullible as last year. Just paint a new target and direction, they'll follow.

People forget all too easily that each and every politician can be recalled. We need to do that more often.
We will soon see second historic event in a matter of few weeks: first woman president to be impeached (first first pair to be impeached too). You've given up. And people who have hope are branded as deplorables, if you're a part of broken system and accept it without fight... damn lets not go there, they're both corrupt, let the best win

Ok, your old man was a cynic at best.
Totally. Sadly, I'm becoming more like George Carlin the older I get.

We will soon see second historic event in a matter of few weeks: first woman president to be impeached (first first pair to be impeached too). You've given up. And people who have hope are branded as deplorables, if you're a part of broken system and accept it without fight... damn lets not go there, they're both corrupt, let the best win
I hope that the USA gets the president they deserve. I have hope, my hope exists with the people finally realizing they have more power than they assume they do not.

Too many people just do not vote. Too many special interests are catered to first. I don't care what they're being called - some sections of America are routinely labeled far worse.

I suggest that people remain as interactive and involved on non-election years as they are during an election year.

Whatever adjective makes that last sentiment sit comfortably with whomever, so be it. But we tend to check out, allow decades of "getting over" and don't call them on their BS. That needs to stop posthaste.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
"I ain't adding no extra u to color, humor, behavior or shotgun." - Typical American
And neighbor. Don't forget neighbor. Although I have no idea why not go one better and spell it neibor. The gh is silent anyway.

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
And neighbor. Don't forget neighbor. Although I have no idea why not go one better and spell it neibor. The gh is silent anyway.
This is how you get newspeak.

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson