Posts: 96 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Adelaide, Australia
Who of you N900 owners DON'T have a screen protector on your N900 and how is the condition of your screen?

I've had an Invisisble Shield on mine for the past year which is starting to peel off and I'm considering taking it off and not replacing it.

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 729 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Athens, Greece
I got my N900 December 2010. I never used screen protectors and I carry it in a belt clip case or the pocket of my suit/coat... My screen is perfectly shiny and without a scratch (not even a tiny one).

Note.: I have never dropped it, hit it, squeezed it or let anyone else touch it, nor wil I

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 462 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ USA
My screen is in very good condition without a screen protector.
When I put it in my pocket, I always put it in with the screen next to the cloth of the pocket next to my leg (if the pocket does not have its own cell phone pocket).

I recommend the following product: N900 screen guard zagg

anyone knows where i can get a screen protector that looks exactly like this -> http://nokia-n900.com/store/wp-conte...nprotector.jpg ?? plus, it has to be an anti-glare protector.

i've searched around and a lot of ebay sellers and online stores put that same image. when i enquire further, the image is for "illustration purposes" only and the actual unit differs a little. i bought the one from the link above and it was different from the picture (my bad for being so trusting ).

my requirements:
1. 2 cutouts ONLY on the screen protector - one for the nokia logo, and one for the front speaker.
2. must be anti-glare

i've seen a few units from china on aliexpress.com but i've only had bad experiences buying stuff from aliexpress and from china (lost items, seller claiming to refund but never did so). so i'll avoid those with a 1 light-year radius, thank you.

Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
I bought 9 protectors from Amazon UK in February for £6. The seller described them as faulty because there were no cutouts, not even for the ear speaker - they only followed the profile of Nokia on the bezel. These suited me as I've seen some with a large part missing so that the front cam and sensor are not covered - and even one where there was a cutout around the bottom left corner (landscape) for the LED!!!
Careful use of a hole punch (as used for leather belts etc.) and I have a single circular hole for the ear speaker - looks much neater.
Attached Images

hey, that punch hole thingy is a stroke of genius do you have the amazon link?

edit: oh wait, that won't do. yours doesn't look anti-glare.

Last edited by droll; 2011-06-07 at 10:40.

i want a flexishield (black) but the website wont let me purchase it because im in US is there anybody in the uk who can order me a flexishield for n900? of course ill pay it thru paypal... and yes i tried looking at ebay they dont have it. im just getting tired putting full body shield every 3 mos.

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/22798-Fle...ck-Reviews.htm

Last edited by Changegames; 2011-08-03 at 18:46.

If you're not in the market for fake leather cases you might want to check out this red noreve leather case for our nokia n900
The only drawback is the smell, I feel nausea when I get that awefull dead smell.

Hello friends!
I want to ask you about this leather case for Fred Perry: http://www.fredperry.com/accessories...hone-case.html
Case has the following dimensions: 11cm (L) x 6.2cm (H) x 1.9cm (D) approx, and the dimensions of the Nokia N900: 110,9 x 59,8 x 18. Only worry about the width of the case and debilinata .. ie whether there is a lot to knock ... What do you think this will be a leather case for the N900?
thank you
Attached Images

Tags
accessories, accessory, case, gear, holster, n900, pouch, protection, screen protector