Notices

Posts: 321 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hellas
Originally Posted by aldevil View Post
ok... there is this Red Alert theme but .. u have to use something called SSH to install it and im a noob.... can anyone get the .deb version??
Just be patient. It has some minor bugs that need to be fixed.
Then I will provide a deb file.

Boot Videos: [ Maemo 1 & 2 ] | Matrix ]

Like my work? Consider making a Donation

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by aniMAL_ View Post
Is it possible that someone could re-create the stock theme so instead of blue, it is red. Black and red work really well together. I think it would look great. I imagine it needs a simple overlay in PS - But still new to the device, I don't want to run before I can walk.
I would like this too. Right now I'm using the maemo.org theme with another background. But the original Nseries theme is beautiful, and a red one would be sweet.

Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
from n900wallpapers.com i downloaded 4 wallpapers and the respective .desktop-file to use it as a panorama-wallpaper on all 4 desktops.

when i go to "change wallpaper" and click "add" to add a new 4series-wallpaper, i dont get to see the .desktop-file on the location i saved it at!
i created a folder named "wallpaper" where i saved all 4 single wallpapers plus its .dekstop-file, but the .desktop-file is not showing up.

how do i add all 4 wallpapers as a single panorama-wallpaper without having to assign them one by one to each desktop?

Posts: 321 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hellas
.desktop is hidden. Try enabling hidden files on your computer then drag all the files(.desktop + wallpapers) on your N900 images folder.

Boot Videos: [ Maemo 1 & 2 ] | Matrix ]

Like my work? Consider making a Donation

Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
ok i found the solution.

the problen was that i saved the .desktop+wallpaper-files in a seperate folder.
i went "up" one folder (which is the normal wallpaper-folder of the n900 where it has all other wallpapers saved by default) and put everything in there. now its working.