Closed Thread
thanks a lot for the work !!

Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
Just so you know, I'm still up and working
All you lame boring a** douche bags talking bout how many pages and other languages n sh*t, just stfu and let him handle his business, this sh*t aint no joke. He aint building no Legos blocks. I know ur excited n sh*t, but go waste ur energy jerkin off or somthin.

@tgalal, frak all the haters and douche bags, take ur time. no rush

EDIT: I hope u know wat jerkin off is, cuz the way u all talking like u just came outta ur moms belly

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlackMamba24 For This Useful Post:
Just so you know, I'm still up and working
Thank you man! It's not that important. Go to sleep, it's late.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xandrosdebian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 435 | Thanked: 684 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands 020
Thanks 4 the good work !!
I realy need Whatsapp and WhatsAppSniffer on my N900

Posts: 93 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Halifax
Not sure if I speak for some but im sure there are those of us that don't really care when you release it. So for me at least take your time relax and release it in a week if need be,when you're satisfied that its ready. I would rather it be at it's best than it being buggy and receivng complaints from the very same people who are pressuring you to release it . Im not going to pressure someone who's doing me a favour and expecting nothign in return. So i'll be sending a donation your way so you can enjoy a ncie beer while you work. Thanks again and cheers! For the rest of you go to beeg.com and waste some time

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Maj3stic For This Useful Post:
I would also donate if I could. But I'm just a student without money and salary.

I should say thank you now although the app isn't out yet. I hope you have at least a bit fun at this work.

I'm sorry for my bad english. Greets from Switzerland.

The Following User Says Thank You to buenavista62 For This Useful Post:
@maj3estic
Seems that all of us will have a rest

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to davdav For This Useful Post:
100% agree with Maj3stic!

Don't really care about the app that much but been just following this thread and ppl should really think for 10 sec before pushing that reply button. Guy's doing it for free and rush hardly ever brings anything good to table anyway.

tgalal, just relax take a beer or two(or whatever you enjoy) and take another look tomorrow with fresh eyes. Not sure about you but my brain stops sending out anything sensible after 10 hours of hard work. Thanks for doing this to community and keep up the good work! :-)

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nsn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 246 | Thanked: 2,574 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Egypt, Cairo
Hey thanks guys and sorry for this unexpected delay. I'll get some rest as tomorrow is a working day.

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to tgalal For This Useful Post:
Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
Hey thanks guys and sorry for this unexpected delay. I'll get some rest as tomorrow is a working day.
Hehe, have a good night, we shall see tomorrow.

Closed Thread

Tags
galal-t is da, kindergarten, mastar, new tmo low, shameful, tmo not cake, trollfest, whiny_girls