Notices

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Thank you qole, that was nice

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Trier, Germany
There will be a deb next week. The manager is nealy done. Folder support is fully implemented and I'm working on the last gui details.
Attached Images

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bongo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
I set up a bug tracker at
http://bugs.bundyo.org/

If you want to help, transfer your bug requests there. I'll gather as many as possible, but now it is 4 in the morning so I'm going to sleep.

Posts: 480 | Thanked: 378 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Chicago-ish
bongo, want to send me the code before you make a deb package? Perhaps we could work together a bit on it, and I can implement your new features in the bookmark navigator plugin, then we can release a package with both your application and my navigator plugin? You can either send me a PM on the forums, IM me on AIM at TrueJournals, catch me on twitter @TrueJournals, or send me an e-mail... <my forum username>@gmail.com

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrueJournals For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
Qole, maybe a dumb question, but if I add your repository now, will it still update all the tear related stuff even though they werent installed from your repository?

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Trier, Germany
Originally Posted by TrueJournals View Post
bongo, want to send me the code before you make a deb package? Perhaps we could work together a bit on it, and I can implement your new features in the bookmark navigator plugin, then we can release a package with both your application and my navigator plugin? You can either send me a PM on the forums, IM me on AIM at TrueJournals, catch me on twitter @TrueJournals, or send me an e-mail... <my forum username>@gmail.com
Yes, that was my plan ....
When you look at the last screenshots you can see the launched python file is called tear-bookmarks-example.py
This is an example launcher for you TrueJournals so you know how to include my code into your plugin. There's a class which reads the database. Maybe you can drop some of your code and use my methods. So if we add support for microb bookmarks there won't be any work for you

My idea was to pack a prerelease deb so I'll get more user comments from itt but I can skip this step.

Last edited by bongo; 2009-03-12 at 08:49.

The Following User Says Thank You to bongo For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Originally Posted by munky261 View Post
Qole, maybe a dumb question, but if I add your repository now, will it still update all the tear related stuff even though they werent installed from your repository?
I'm pretty sure it will; as long as the package name remains the same, it should see new versions as updates.

The Following User Says Thank You to qole For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
Thanks for the repository. Out of interest, is there any particular reason why extras-devel wasn't chosen?

Originally Posted by qole View Post
Well, to ease installation for some people, I've thrown tear and libwebkit into my repository. I will gladly add bongo's bookmark package too, once he puts it into a .deb package.
adding the line
deb http://qole.maemobox.org/repository/ maemo main
to
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/hildon-application-manager.list
and then apt-get update && apt-get nstall tear lead me to a lot of missing dependency.
i resolved enabling extras-devel repository.
thanks for your repo!

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Just a note; I don't have extras-devel enabled. extras-devel scares me a bit I do, however have chinook extras and some other repositories, maybe they have the needed packages.

Tags
brower, browser, browserd fix, khtml, microb alternative, microb killer, tear, webkit, www