Posts: 388 | Thanked: 1,340 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
I have done that, I can access the store OK.
Is the device supposed to restart after developer mode installation (like N9 does)?
It says that it will restart the device but for me it didn't do that.

I also couldn't install developer mode at first. Installation of developer mode package failed and after that I noticed that all other installation from Jolla store also failed (of course, no proper error messages). I had to reset the phone to the factory condition to get installations working again. Had to configure the whole phone again from scratch. After that I was able to activate developer mode without problems.

Guys battery life is running out like crazy on my jolla.
Anyone else having the same issue?

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tortoisedoc For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by tortoisedoc View Post
Guys battery life is running out like crazy on my jolla.
Anyone else having the same issue?
Ah christ not this again. What are you doing with your phone? in the terminal type "top" without the quotes and see if anything is using a lot of the CPU constantly.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post:
Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
Just a thought. I changed covers from my poppy red to the white and it would not let me enter the jolla store. The was an error that TOH was missing, which I nearly missed too.

So that could be an issue for some.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bockersjv For This Useful Post:
Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Since only 16 users are allowed to edit at the same time, here the link for read-access:

http://piratepad.net/ep/pad/view/JollaFAQ/latest

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leinad For This Useful Post:
Touchpal X is swype alternative

Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
Ah christ not this again. What are you doing with your phone? in the terminal type "top" without the quotes and see if anything is using a lot of the CPU constantly.
I know, and I would have if I could get ssh to the phone (to test with lockscreen on). But apparently win7 does not like the phone at all :/

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

Originally Posted by frullewulle View Post
Touchpal X is swype alternative
Link? 10char

Posts: 193 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Sofia, Bulgaria
Originally Posted by tortoisedoc View Post
I know, and I would have if I could get ssh to the phone (to test with lockscreen on). But apparently win7 does not like the phone at all :/
Ditch win7.
Barnabas Collins

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Not a complaint, but an observation... original iPhone came without MMS support. Same as the N900. I wonder if MMS is just overlooked - as well as a few other things. Anybody see other overlooked things that are also part of initial mobile OS releases?

Last edited by gerbick; 2013-11-28 at 13:44. Reason: Corrected from N9 to N900 - please excuse the mistake.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
jolla, review, sailfish, the other half, user experience