Notices

Posts: 234 | Thanked: 281 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Helsinki
Video recording started lagging a while ago. I thought it was related to CSSU. I reflashed back to pr 1.3 without success.

I read somewhere overclocking with custom voltage settings could do this. Checked: I have tried recording with default settings.
I have also checked that the problem is not related to high cpu load caused by background processes.

I have lots of extras-devel stuff installed, but cannot see where this could be ralated. Any ideas?

Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD

Thanks, but I have already seen the thread and checked background processes as I said on my post. And recording lags every single try.

Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
Do any of the extra package you have installed modify the default camera packages? Anything like BlessN900 or the like?

Reverting those would return your stock camera packages to normal operation.

The Following User Says Thank You to cddiede For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by cddiede View Post
Do any of the extra package you have installed modify the default camera packages? Anything like BlessN900 or the like?

Reverting those would return your stock camera packages to normal operation.
Thanks for your suggestion. I actually did have Blessn900 installed. Removed that, Panorama and fcam-drivers, rebooted, but situation does remain the same =/.

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by shanttu View Post
Thanks for your suggestion. I actually did have Blessn900 installed. Removed that, Panorama and fcam-drivers, rebooted, but situation does remain the same =/.
yeah it does lag while recording at my side too.

N900 video encoding is not the best out there. expect frame drops and jerkiness.

Originally Posted by jananan View Post
N900 video encoding is not the best out there. expect frame drops and jerkiness.
Of course video recording on mobile phone is not top class and I never excepted it to be. Why I posted was a sudden change to worse.