Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
18 - 4% is a bug. reboot the phone and it'll come up to something like 12%...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 319 | Thanked: 221 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by aironeous View Post
Is it my imagination or did charging time almost double? Also my battery is acting quite weird now. I have low power mode set to kick in at 10% yet a little while ago it gave me notice that it was going into that mode about 5 minutes or so after I looked at it and it was at 18% and after the notice I looked and it was at 4% which is contradicting itself.
I have had this bug already from the beginning.
And it is not fixed in PR 1.3.
goViihde, an Elisa Viihde client for N9
Shortcut Stash Home Screen Widget

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Spain
Like Dave999, i haven't received pr1.3 update yet.
I'm in Spain, 16GB phone it's unlocked, buyed in expansys

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Finally switched to PR1.3 - all of my prior PR1.2 hiccups have been cured, it seems like the battery is better behaved - went all day, used the phone for 4 hours and was still over 25% with bluetooth on.

I still have run into the bluetooth/wifi issue where the audio gets garbled if I'm on wifi and using my bluetooth earpiece.

I've had no issues with anything else, but cannot remember if there was ever a good task app, like Clear for iOS...

I got tired of waiting for my Dubai phone to update, just flashed it using other firmware. Not like I'm covered by any warrantees.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
18 - 4% is a bug. reboot the phone and it'll come up to something like 12%...
I have never tried a reboot while this happens. Thanks for the tip!

I got tired of waiting for my Dubai phone to update, just flashed it using other firmware. Not like I'm covered by any warrantees.
Hah! Mine is from Dubai.. Still waiting

FWIW I moved to 1.3 yesterday and the overall experience is subjectively besser *but* video does still stutter

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Finally switched to PR1.3 - all of my prior PR1.2 hiccups have been cured, it seems like the battery is better behaved
I cant confirm, that the battery is any better. This battery draining bug is still there in PR1.3 and my avg idle consumption was again over 20mA after the update. It should be 6-8 mA. This is really annoying. Well ok, I will enable dev-mode again and push some shortcuts around...

Buying a sim free phone (swiss country variant) in my case I had to wait for almost 3 months to upgrade to PR1.2, how long do I have to wait for PR1.3 ...

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Switzerland/Zurich
Originally Posted by pagis View Post
Buying a sim free phone (swiss country variant) in my case I had to wait for almost 3 months to upgrade to PR1.2, how long do I have to wait for PR1.3 ...
I've had the same experience, and I'm still waiting - but if you don't care about losing your apps, just download firmware with NaviFirm and flash it

Tags
bugfix-focused, dashed hopes, nokia fanbois, popcorn, pr1.3, pr1.3 party, troll alert