Posts: 30 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Finland
Not working with Daedalus, buttons only shows up and dissapears. With Jollas media player working fine.

Edit:
My bad, found settings, everything works now. thanks

Last edited by kaari; 2015-01-14 at 22:33.

Posts: 229 | Thanked: 725 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Permanent cruiser - either water- or motorways
Originally Posted by kaari View Post
Not working with Daedalus, buttons only shows up and dissapears. With Jollas media player working fine.
+ 1 same for me - no controls with daedalus

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
SailfishOS Patch: Scramble lockpad buttons first released on OpenRepos: https://openrepos.net/content/coderu...ockpad-buttons

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by elastic View Post
+ 1 same for me - no controls with daedalus
go to patch settings and select daedalus. if still not working - go and update application. if still not working - write to deadalus developer.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 229 | Thanked: 725 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Permanent cruiser - either water- or motorways
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
go to patch settings and select daedalus. if still not working - go and update application. if still not working - write to deadalus developer.
Ah got it ;-) - didn't realize the settings menu ... sorry - one issue: the playing title wont't change in the display until you leave the lock screen and go back (same for play-pause button)

MazeLock patch updated for u10 and released on OpenRepos: https://openrepos.net/content/coderus/patch-mazelock
Yessss :-) Jolla should really employ you!

Originally Posted by elastic View Post
Ah got it ;-) - didn't realize the settings menu ... sorry - one issue: the playing title wont't change in the display until you leave the lock screen and go back (same for play-pause button)
write to daedalus author please, not me

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
write to daedalus author please, not me
ah got the point, works perfect with Jolla Player - sorry again

Hi Coderus,

Installed it yesterday evening. Restarted the phone. Checked in settings that the jolla player is selected... but no controls on the lockscreen... anything else I can check ?

Thanks for the media player controls patch! But I encountered a problem while testing it with the Jolla media player. When rapidly pressing the Next Track -button the phone will go totally unresponsive and start blinking the red LED. After some time it'll get itself back together. This doesn't happen when using the app.

Someone have the same problem?

Tags
patchmanager, sailfish os