Closed Thread
Posts: 169 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Spain
Originally Posted by optimaxxx View Post
also i seem to be having an issue with the stock app manager, it only ever lists an update for sleep analyser (although fapman has over 20 updates) and i can't even install sleepsnalyser because it says "package is not in correct location" ?
any help would be appreciated!
I'm not sure, but I think that fapman (FAM)and the stock app manager (HAM) got different sources list. Open "Manage repositories" in FAM and Catalogs in HAM, and compare them.

The Following User Says Thank You to jpala16 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by zdanee View Post
Not that I know of. Remember to repair power-kernel after installing multiboot thou.
How do I go about that? The reinstall command didn't work

Posts: 143 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ France, St Martin
i have a problem with cssu anytime i play music the menu scrolling gets laggy is this normal or this is bug related

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 376 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Hungary
Originally Posted by Parody View Post
How do I go about that? The reinstall command didn't work
This worked for me: (NITDroid Wiki)

Kernel Power installation

For kernel-power multiboot entry: http://www.mediafire.com/?t3mdemq1hj7v5ur

1. Unrar this archive to ./MyDocs, then:
2. On Xterminal, execute:
Code:
root
mount /home /and
dpkg -i /home/user/MyDocs/multiboot-0.2.11-kernel-power-46-Android-Kernel/*
3. Reboot your device, you shall see a new multiboot entry for kernel-power.

Posts: 234 | Thanked: 281 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Helsinki
Video recording started lagging big time on my device also. I can see the lag when recording and playing the video.

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by jpala16 View Post
I'm not sure, but I think that fapman (FAM)and the stock app manager (HAM) got different sources list. Open "Manage repositories" in FAM and Catalogs in HAM, and compare them.
Fapman imports HAM's repos - so no, but of course, one can change the sources in one and not have them propagated automatically to the other..

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by geojoking View Post
Sorry but this doesn't happen to me.
It does sometimes and sometimes it crashed the app and so sometimes it does working properly. So I guess if you tried a few more times you might find it happening to you too.

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Malaysia
Erm... i used to have issues with the video recording not playing and says 'unable to play media' but after a while and a couple of reboots everything is A-OK... in fact, most of the time, videos play VERY smooth and seamless now.
Malaysian N900 user!!!

Posts: 145 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
FYI, the crashes only happen when radius and radius_more are set to 0, I haven't noticed anything if they're over 0 (but then again, transitions take a bit more time in that case).
Can HWSync be added to the next CSSU Configuration GUI ?

Posts: 551 | Thanked: 507 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ North West England
Originally Posted by Dark_Angel85 View Post
Erm... i used to have issues with the video recording not playing and says 'unable to play media' but after a while and a couple of reboots everything is A-OK... in fact, most of the time, videos play VERY smooth and seamless now.
I had issues with video playback too. Eventually realised the undervolting/overclocking was affecting the recordings. I could playback old video fine, but ones recorded when undervolted would not play. I need to spend a lot of time at some point in the future tweaking clock speeds and voltages until I find the highest speeds that allow me to record video safely.

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade