Notices

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
dont use email too sir, its dangerous!!! Internet is unsafe, TMO login also critical!!! Be aware!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ibrakalifa For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ibrakalifa View Post
dont use email too sir, its dangerous!!! Internet is unsafe, TMO login also critical!!! Be aware!!!
E-mail can be secure enough. Whatsapp is however inherently insecure and gives no choice for passwords and user IDs. Plus it's a walled IM network. Minus for each point. Anyway, read the article instead of answering with nonsense.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shmerl For This Useful Post:
Latest release, red dot problem with chats, but i think, i don't have the problem with group chats :S

also, contacts without photo appears with photos from another contacts randomly, and i have 1 contact that i don't have in my contacts list, i don't know who she is at all.

@CepiPerez may i paste here the log or send it to you by private?

PS:If you don't understand my english i'll explain it in spanish

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skyleth For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
dangerous

dangerous everywhere

i already read the article, great one,

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
Still trying to fix contacts issue for everyone
Here's another update

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12134784/MEE...92012-1835.deb
Thanks to Cepi! Good good job!!!!
Your last update 1835 is totally stable for my N9
Just still a little slow to start the app (approximately 30 seconds).

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Also, it seems Wazapp is still battling to view contact status in full if it's it's too long, checked on my wife's Symbian, the status moves/scrolls when it's too long. Not sure how iphone and androids handle this.

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Lebanon
i always keep quit and enter wazapp tell it work normal ...

each time i open wazapp i look online to my friends but anyone try to speak to me i don't receive any msg and i am connecting to the internet !!

i don't know what is this problem and if somebody else faceing this !! :S

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Belgium
Originally Posted by jtts View Post
With the latest version at least for me the contact synchronization is working. However, when I start Wazapp with terminal instead of the Meego GUI launcher in order to create a log-file, it doesn't work. I use the following command to launch Wazapp in terminal:

/opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/wazapp &> MyDocs/Documents/wazapp-log.txt

I wonder what goes wrong there?
Don't be logged in as root

Originally Posted by lebanez View Post
i always keep quit and enter wazapp tell it work normal ...

each time i open wazapp i look online to my friends but anyone try to speak to me i don't receive any msg and i am connecting to the internet !!

i don't know what is this problem and if somebody else faceing this !! :S
Im experiencing similar problem earlier on. I send a message to my friend 14 hours ago and didn't receive any reply. I messaged another friend and he replied.

My female friend told me she replied my message and asked why I didn't reply her. I'm using 15092012-1835 version. I uninstalled and deleted the .db but it didn't solve the problem.

I can see her type, but her messages would not appear, but she can see mine. I revert back to the 14092012 version and it is working again.

The Following User Says Thank You to JJLoke For This Useful Post:
Posts: 147 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Lebanon
Originally Posted by JJLoke View Post
Im experiencing similar problem earlier on. I send a message to my friend 14 hours ago and didn't receive any reply. I messaged another friend and he replied.

My female friend told me she replied my message and asked why I didn't reply her. I'm using 15092012-1835 version. I uninstalled and deleted the .db but it didn't solve the problem.

I can see her type, but her messages would not appear, but she can see mine. I revert back to the 14092012 version and it is working again.
i am using last version and i am having the problem

The Following User Says Thank You to lebanez For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp