Posts: 468 | Thanked: 775 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hereford, England
Hi virgile. Unfortunately what you see on my screenshot is not part of the theme that I am using. The theme I am using is black plastic (dark black theme) which is in the repos via app manager. The icons I have edited and made myself. There are also some widgets on my screen which are also available from app manager. For example - Battery, om weather, digiclock and queen beecon. The best thing you can do to change the look of your phone is to look through this very long thread http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...hlight=usb+otg This will show you how to edit different parts of the phones look and feel.

Last edited by bigears5000; 2011-03-01 at 17:27.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigears5000 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
Some amazing stuff cropping up here.
Can someone remind me how to make QBW rotate? I swear it's possible, but i've not used it in so long i'm stumped

Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by cevenn View Post
@ mr_pingu:
Greaaaat job!
I just have one quqestion: where did you paste the files for the advanced clock plugin?
When I try, the clock disappear...
/opt/maemo/usr/lib/advanced-clock-plugin/digits

Just make a new folder with the new files

Thanks Bigbear

Changed alot again:
-Flipclock instead of Analog clock: Looks really nice IMO:
Systemtab has now the analog clock
-Didn't like my system tab: Too much DCE widgets: Still need to figure out which intel I really need/want there and not taking to much space
-Also looking for a great steel + blue mixed wallpaper to fit the M4rIna D4rK theme: So suggestions are welcome
-Weather widget would be nice but only Foreca has my city in its database =/

Screenshots tonight again

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr_pingu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 675 | Thanked: 923 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
@D4rKlar: I've been using your cell and battery icons for a long time. Is there any way you could help me in making them on neon green, if its ok with you!

Thanks in advance
@John McClane certainly officer, see attached

@mr_pingu That's some nice work mate!

Kind Regards,
D4rKlar

PS If don't reply to you within a few days by all means pm me, I don't always catch these posts
Attached Files
File Type: zip Neon Green Battery and Cell Level Icons.zip (94.9 KB, 136 views)
* D4rKlar on DeviantART * Maemo5 on DeviantART *
_
* M4riNa D4rK Theme and Iconset *
_

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to D4rKlar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 124 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Puerto Rico
Originally Posted by D4rKlar View Post
@John McClane certainly officer, see attached

@mr_pingu That's some nice work mate!

Kind Regards,
D4rKlar

PS If don't reply to you within a few days by all means pm me, I don't always catch these posts
Another Thanks for your D4rK WorK!

Will post soon screenshots!
Cheers,
http://j0hnmcclane.deviantart.com/

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to John McClane For This Useful Post:
Modded my main homescreen today. Changed the icons last week, desktop switcher icons still the same as always. Installed advanced clock plugin and created a blue look, credit goes to all the new screenshots posted recently with the desktop clock widget and ACP.
Attached Images

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to richwhite For This Useful Post:
Still a WIP. My main screen is the purple one. The second green screen is my interpretation of an enigma rainmeter desktop (basically a windows version of conky)

EDIT: Screenshot previously posted taken down due to confusion. An unfair posting on my part - Sorry richwhite, SavageBrat and anyone else who saw it. Please accept my appologies.
Attached Images

Last edited by bigears5000; 2011-03-02 at 00:37.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigears5000 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bigears5000 View Post
Still a WIP. My main screen is the purple one. The second green screen is my interpretation of an enigma desktop (basically a windows version of conky) also shown, so that you can see where i'm going - sort of. Anyway, still work in progress.
How have you removed the clock and battery from the last screen but not the others?

Sorry. I should have made that clearer. The last screenshot is not from the phone, but a screenshot of enigma rainmeter from pc. That screen is merely where I got the idea from. Sorry.

I have seen a screenshot that shows the clock can be removed somehow. Not sure if it was advanced clock plugin or not.

Last edited by bigears5000; 2011-03-01 at 22:26.

Originally Posted by bigears5000 View Post
Sorry. I should have made that clearer. The last screenshot is not from the phone, but a screenshot of enigma rainmeter from pc. That screen is merely where I got the idea from. Sorry.

I have seen a screenshot that shows the clock can be removed somehow. Not sure if it was advanced clock plugin or not.
Ah!
The clock can be removed with powatool, not sure if ACP does it too. I thought you had removed it only from one desktop

Tags
desktop, epic thread, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, picture, pictures, screenshot, screenshots, show and tell