Closed Thread
Originally Posted by eitama View Post
If the next firmware doesn't introduce (at least 75% of) :
- MMS
- Ovi + Step by step nav.
- Front camera videocalls
- Night mode for video and image camera mode
- Fixes for wifi.

I'm ebaying my n900, going back to N95, and starting to look for a nice HTC with android, which has all those stuff.

So I won't be able to type ifconfig, top, and schedule tasks with crontab.
So what?
See ya. Good luck

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Originally Posted by bitflung View Post
knowing that while i'm connected if my wife calls she'll get pissed that her calls go persistently straight to voicemail.
Sounds like you need a new wife!

Posts: 702 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel.
Originally Posted by wierdo View Post
sounds like you need a new wife!
+1 .

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by jaysire View Post
I hope they remove multitasking completely, so we can get a more fluid experience, like the iPhone

Wow sound great, if you want the N900 to be like an Iphone then why don't you just buy an iPhone instead? My whole point of buying my N900 in the first place was the Multitasking. Else I would of going for the Droid.

I hope the next firmware fixes the brain of people who is possessed by the Apple iPhone bug

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by elris View Post
turn by turn navigation should really be just a matter of time. In last interviews on All About Symbian, the clearly said Maemo/Meego will focus on maps and augmented reality. They will be some of the most important features.
The also said in some other interviews that every Qt realese of Nokis Maps will be the same for Symbian and Maemo/Meego.
Of course, it's hard to say when all this is going to happen, but I suspect that March could be an interesting month for us.
FYI- this month is MARCH!! lol I don't see anything interesting yet! Let us hope! I'm waiting for my Bluetooth Poor sound quality fixes in PR1.2. I can't even use my bluetooth headset right now. Technically I can but it sound like a Robot lol.

Posts: 702 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel.
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
Wow sound great, if you want the N900 to be like an Iphone then why don't you just buy an iPhone instead? My whole point of buying my N900 in the first place was the Multitasking. Else I would of going for the Droid.

I hope the next firmware fixes the brain of people who is possessed by the Apple iPhone bug
Or even better, adds recognition for humor and sarcasm (:

Originally Posted by eitama View Post
Or even better, adds recognition for humor and sarcasm (:
lol Yeah i think that even better!

Posts: 210 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki, Finland
Nokia Conversations just posted http://conversations.nokia.com/2010/...-update-video/

Hoping it's here to make everyone ready for the soon to be released PR1.2

-Edit

I followed the video to youtube, and it was posted February 15 so probably for 1.1.1, though reposting could be reminder for 1.2

Last edited by Brank; 2010-03-04 at 08:55.

Ovi maps would be awesome.But not turn-by-turn navigation only.They need to increase the areas which ovi map covers.

Posts: 664 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Australia
is there any chance for ovi maps to include maps for Nepal?? I know its tiny and easily overseen in the world map but still...coz last time I google maped in my comp I was sooo glad to see it has the streets showing.

Closed Thread

Tags
avoid thread, fictional update, firmware, fremantle, future, goodwin's law, it will be on 12.21.2012, maemo, maemo 5, may be it's a myth?, may be next week, maybe april fools, maybe not, patience is a virtue, patience wastes your life, post generator, pr 1.2, pr1.2, product release, repost, rerun, rick roll'd, speculation, update, worst thread ever