Closed Thread
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
can be released any day now

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
can be released any day now
can be? should be? could be? may be?
Possi'blee
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

4 post in few mins lol

say what ever u guys like, i know ur dying for the update too i bet ur checking app manager all the time

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
i was hoping it would be in the 1st week of march but seems like there is gonna be delays.

Do you guys think its going to be delayed more...
Nokia aren't in the habit of publicly announcing the release dates of firmware updates in advance, and I haven't seen where they broke form this time. Do you have a link to a firmware release date announcement by Nokia for PR1.2?

If they haven't announced a release date, how can we know whether or not there has been a delay?

EDIT: noobmonkey zoomed past me.

Posts: 455 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Oregon, USA
Originally Posted by noobmonkey View Post
Simple answer - Nokia never releases dates, rumours and bob hope, hope it will be soon
Probably because they absolutely suck at meeting deadlines/launch dates :P

Originally Posted by sjgadsby View Post
Nokia aren't in the habit of publicly announcing the release dates of firmware updates in advance, and I haven't seen where they broke form this time. Do you have a link to a firmware release date announcement by Nokia for PR1.2?

If they haven't announced a release date, how can we know whether or not there has been a delay?
didnt some one from nokia say in nokia forums (or tech support, i cant recall) that UK didnt get the v3 update because it was coming merged with pr 1.2 end of feb/march

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by sjgadsby View Post

EDIT: noobmonkey zoomed past me.
*Those gosh darn young whipper shhhhhnapppers*
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

lol i check app manager every day when i wake up almost religiously i want qt4.6 as standard cant wait. : D

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
didnt some one from nokia say in nokia forums (or tech support, i cant recall) that UK didnt get the v3 update because it was coming merged with pr 1.2 end of feb/march
I don't recall seeing such an announcement, but I may have missed it. That's why I asked for a link. Do you have one?

Originally Posted by jamie721 View Post
lol i check app manager every day when i wake up almost religiously i want qt4.6 as standard cant wait. : D
i know what you mean

Closed Thread

Tags
avoid thread, fictional update, firmware, fremantle, future, goodwin's law, it will be on 12.21.2012, maemo, maemo 5, may be it's a myth?, may be next week, maybe april fools, maybe not, patience is a virtue, patience wastes your life, post generator, pr 1.2, pr1.2, product release, repost, rerun, rick roll'd, speculation, update, worst thread ever