Posts: 658 | Thanked: 777 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Norway
Activating developer mode to see what happens.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slai For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by slai View Post
Activating developer mode to see what happens.

j/k

It should prompt you to download some additional packages, which will give you terminal, SDK Connectivity etc.

My website

GitHub

Last edited by marxian; 2011-10-04 at 11:22.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 658 | Thanked: 777 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Norway
Hehehe, just thought id see what the fuss was all about. Got two new apps, terminal and SDK connectivity thing.

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ Eastern Europe
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
more like:

amirite?

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pierre Manslapper For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by slai View Post
Hehehe, just thought id see what the fuss was all about. Got two new apps, terminal and SDK connectivity thing.
Does activating developer mode invalidate the warranty?

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 359 | Thanked: 162 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Budapest
Just ordered black 64GB one from highdefinition.ch. It says "ab externem Lager bereit" which on their site translate to "external warehouse ready". I am not sure exactly what that means. I am hoping it means they are going to ship it to me soon. They ship all over the world.

Cost is CHF 756 with shipping to Hungary, that is $820/€622, which pretax is quite a lot. I assume I will get slammed with customs and VAT when the postman comes....

Posts: 387 | Thanked: 566 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Dublin
Originally Posted by noetus View Post
Just ordered black 64GB one from highdefinition.ch. It says "ab externem Lager bereit" which on their site translate to "external warehouse ready". I am not sure exactly what that means. I am hoping it means they are going to ship it to me soon. They ship all over the world.

Cost is CHF 756 with shipping to Hungary, that is $820/€622, which pretax is quite a lot. I assume I will get slammed with customs and VAT when the postman comes....
that is a pre-tax ouch! maybe you should cut your arm off in preparation for the tax, only need one now with the n9

The Following User Says Thank You to smegheadz For This Useful Post:
OUCH!!!
I hope it's worth it for you folks that are forking out all this cash. I'm really hoping this phone is excellent, for you guys' sake.

Posts: 55 | Thanked: 140 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Switzerland

Yep, exactly: it means it is ready to be shipped from an external warehouse.
I just checked the price on the site: 659CHF (shipping excluded) is correct for the 64GB version. And the price is with tax included. Now whether you'll have to pay taxes in Hungary, it depends about the customs in your country, but I would say that if you have to pay taxes in your country, you can ask the Swiss taxes to be paid back to you...
Just my own opinion, though, so you better check how it really works...)

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 83 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Trondheim, Norway
Just bought my shiny new black N9 from a shop in Trondheim, Norway.

And I can confirm that there are no operator lock enforced from Telenor, so it works perfectly with my NetCom subscription.

A really beautiful piece of hardware, and swiping is for the good.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jahaugum For This Useful Post:

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????