Notices

here is the script
please can anyone tell me whats wrong with it??

i am getting operand error

with iptables buh i believe that there is a syntax error buh i cant figure it out as i dont knw bash scripting i am noob

can anyone please help?
Attached Files
File Type: txt yamas.txt (19.1 KB, 130 views)

Posts: 435 | Thanked: 684 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands 020
Originally Posted by F1R0Z View Post
here is the script
please can anyone tell me whats wrong with it??

i am getting operand error

with iptables buh i believe that there is a syntax error buh i cant figure it out as i dont knw bash scripting i am noob

can anyone please help?
You should try the Android version of YAMAS on a Debian chroot image.

The Following User Says Thank You to jellyroll For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jellyroll View Post
You should try the Android version of YAMAS on a Debian chroot image.
Thank you for your reply and sorry for my late post

I did tried running the Android version on debian chroot but had some dependencies missing and threw some other errors. the one i could not fix was that it depends on busybox-power which i do have installed on n900 but not in the debian environment.

so what i did was i downloaded the source for yamas (n900 version), installed the dependencies, i still had the problem with the busybox error buh this time instead of installing yamas i just ran the script and it works like a charm

even though i have had my n900 flashed for quite a few times now i still get the operand error, i remember some one here suggesting it was something to do with the bracket syntax in the script, after trying many times i could not figure it out. Buh the above solution works for me now so i dont care about the operand error any more.

thanks jellyroll for pointing me to the right direction

Posts: 435 | Thanked: 684 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands 020
I think you're using a wrong script. Check the following webpage to read the Yamas scripts that where made for Android, Backtrack and Maemo. http://comax.fr/yamas.php
You might also need to disable some firewall configurations on Maemo before loading the Yamas script.
Attached Images

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
does anyone have any plans to upgrade YAMAS to latest version released ?? which supports image sniffing.

Tags
pentesting, tester of pens