Posts: 290 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Brussels
Originally Posted by ikkysleepy View Post
Trailer Quality will Improve in an later release. Can you please send me a screenshot. Can you tell me your french location so I can test.
Look as well to spacing between different titles.

The Following User Says Thank You to wout.martens For This Useful Post:
Posts: 64 | Thanked: 130 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ San Francisco, CA
Originally Posted by wout.martens View Post
Look as well to spacing between different titles.

I fixed the truncation of the first character. If you pull 2 refresh you should see it working.

As far as the spacing between tittle. I have fixed this on my build, which I will push the build out tomorrow.

The Following User Says Thank You to ikkysleepy For This Useful Post:
I just bought your app but the Nokia Store is acting up again, download errors, can't do a zip about it or else I would hit 10 download limit. Really wish to get your app else where

Originally Posted by kai_en View Post
I just bought your app but the Nokia Store is acting up again, download errors, can't do a zip about it or else I would hit 10 download limit. Really wish to get your app else where
Did you get it working Kai? PM me, if you couldn't get it working.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
ikkysleepy,

I think you may want to email Store with this issue as kai_en is the third user to face the same thing. This means most probably Store have screwed up somewhere as MeeGoal too just 2 days ago had the same issue...

The developer uploaded v0.7.3, Store updated the version number but the installation was of v0.6.0 hence it kept giving errors and installing it via /var/cache/apt/archives/partial was the solution...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
I also emailed Nokia Store about this matter, twice. In fact I even tries manually download the deb using /download method at the website but returned Internal server error. Installing free apps seemed to be ok though.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
I also emailed Nokia Store about this matter, twice. In fact I even tries manually download the deb using /download method at the website but returned Internal server error. Installing free apps seemed to be ok though.
Did you check /var/cache/apt/archives/partial if the file is there? You can copy it from there and click to install...Even if its partially downloaded, the system will download the remaining file and install it

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Did you check /var/cache/apt/archives/partial if the file is there? You can copy it from there and click to install...Even if its partially downloaded, the system will download the remaining file and install it
awesome, totally forgot about that, thanks!!!

btw, OP, have you considered options to add favourites?

Last edited by kai_en; 2012-11-11 at 13:41.

awesome, totally forgot about that, thanks!!!

btw, OP, have you considered options to add favourites?
Yeah, I'm thinking about new features and two that come to mind are favorites and facebook checkins, but I think with my UI I have to pick only one feature.

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Moscow
is it possible add this - http://afisha.yandex.ru/ service for russia, instead google?