Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
i noticed i made a mistake on my cell-icons (they werent symmetrical)

here is an updated version...
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: zip cellicons_v2_msa.zip (1.7 KB, 151 views)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to msa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 675 | Thanked: 923 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by PsychoModr View Post
if you look some pages back, i have made and used some of others, to make really almost every icon new.
even the SSH shield is better.
Much obliged for your reply, trying out a plain one at the moment but I've downloaded your Icon set, many thanks for that!

D4rKlar
Attached Images

* D4rKlar on DeviantART * Maemo5 on DeviantART *
_
* M4riNa D4rK Theme and Iconset *
_

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Lebanon
after i updated to PR.1.2 i reinstalled rootsh but it seems its not working with Winsco anymore... Winscp is showing"network error".can any one help me with this?

First of all I have to say that I love this thread. You helped me customize my n900 so much in ways I never thought I could. But now I have little problem and I don't know what is causing it. At first I made backup of every icon I changed but later I just didn't have the patience to do that and after a while I noticed this. Some of the backgrounds of buttons are missing. This is only in couple apps but it's still annoying. This is same with every theme.(tracker cfg + AutoDisconnect (can't really conf this program now) I hope I don't need to flash my n900 just for this if you have any idea what to do I would appreciate little help I already tried google + searching the forums with no luck if there is thread about this or something please gief link.

Posts: 675 | Thanked: 923 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by Ekih View Post
First of all I have to say that I love this thread. You helped me customize my n900 so much in ways I never thought I could. But now I have little problem and I don't know what is causing it. At first I made backup of every icon I changed but later I just didn't have the patience to do that and after a while I noticed this. Some of the backgrounds of buttons are missing. This is only in couple apps but it's still annoying. This is same with every theme.(tracker cfg + AutoDisconnect (can't really conf this program now) I hope I don't need to flash my n900 just for this if you have any idea what to do I would appreciate little help I already tried google + searching the forums with no luck if there is thread about this or something please gief link.
If I had to take a guess at a fix, I'd say download and install the Marina theme. If you've already got it, uninstall then download it again. Reboot then download the file from the top of this page:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=32761&page=19

Unzip the file, rename it marina (no capital letter) and move it to usr\share\themes overwriting the original marina files. Reboot and see if that helps. If this doesn't work I'd say the icons you deleted were application specific and are therefore probably either in icons 48x48 or scalable.

EDIT: You might also want to try having a look and seeing if those applications have any compatibility issues wth PR1.2.
* D4rKlar on DeviantART * Maemo5 on DeviantART *
_
* M4riNa D4rK Theme and Iconset *
_

Last edited by D4rKlar; 2010-05-31 at 18:54.

a couple of my bubble bobble mods.

Lock screen.

loading anim.

does look better on the phone (smaller with black background)! ;0)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mddmyw...lockscreen.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/file/t0oowr...ob_loading.rar

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to baron von bubba For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by D4rKlar View Post
If I had to take a guess at a fix, I'd say download and install the Marina theme. If you've already got it, uninstall then download it again. Reboot then download the file from the top of this page:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=32761&page=19

Unzip the file, rename it marina (no capital letter) and move it to usr\share\themes overwriting the original marina files. Reboot and see if that helps. If this doesn't work I'd say the icons you deleted were application specific and are therefore probably either in icons 48x48 or scalable.

EDIT: You might also want to try having a look and seeing if those applications have any compatibility issues wth PR1.2.
Nope still not working blah maybe I just need to reflash.. or anyone feeling like sharing default icons so I can try to find what is causing it with trial and error.

My latest Loading Bar..
Name:  Welcome screen.jpg
Views: 1269
Size:  17.4 KB

I will do requests if any of you want your name on the loading screen, name must be no more than 10 letters + 'Welcome', or you can have total of 17 letters of your choice.

Just PM me the info and i will PM you back once the work is done (may take upto 12 hours depending on PM time), but most cases will be done within a few hours

Regards,
Biggzy.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to biggzy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 46 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Vulcan
Originally Posted by D4rKlar View Post
Latest update - modded Battery Meter, Cell Level Bar, System Info Widget and some status area icons.
Hi D4rKlar,

Could you please tell me where I can find the instructions to create the different CPU frequency shortcuts?

Thanks a lot,
Trek1701

@biggzy !!

can u change the blue to green ?

because the boot video i have is the green nokia that disappears

Tags
maemo mods, mods thread