hi guys i have read more then 20 website on how to flash my nokia n900...i have it for 4 days and this phone is realy unique...i am a android fan usualy and i root unbrick and do everything with them...i wanted to ovelock my n900 but i installed the multiboot and kernels but not the right kernel a think so after i restart the phon i get stuck on multiboot with no options to press...i have try with pressing ''0'' but it try to flash and say: required files not found, Guru Meditation....and it just restart.. i have read that the only way is to flash the phone i have download the flashe the 2 bin files and then i am stuck because when i connect the phone with the usb pressing ''U'' i cannot install the drivers it says device unplugged and i dont release the u button... so i am till here...i have try to do the hole procedure but when i open the flasher and navigate to the bin file(actualy i dont know why the file ends on attachmentbin attachment bin) nothing happens...i have try to rename the file but thn when i click on enter it open it with VLC media player like a bin file...so i dont know what to do...any ideas ? it 2 days that my phone is bricked and i cannot use it any help ? thx in advance

The Following User Says Thank You to coatto For This Useful Post:
so,for some miracle i have installed the original drivers i have follow the procedure about liusb and this is the point i get stucked now....the thing is i am not sure i have install the corectly coz when i connect the phone i have in device manager liusb update mode when i extended everything is good,but i dont het the autoplay option
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to coatto For This Useful Post:
i think my main problem is that i cannot install the first drivers correctly
Attached Images

Tags
flashing, nokia n900