Notices

@MegaULF

Thanks for the feedback. I'll increase the maximum to 10 hours in the next release, which should probably be enough. May still be a while though before it's uploaded, but I can send you the package if you want.

I like your idea of turning the alarm off after X seconds of shaking/activity, might add an option like this
For now, you might want to try enabling the Stop alarm when charger is plugged in option – at least for me, being able to find the AC adapter and fumble it into the n900 is a reasonable indicator for being awake.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cpulvermacher For This Useful Post:
You could also implement something that prevents evilalarm from having two (or more) alarms at the same time. That's more of a bug from sleepanalyser, but it doesn't make sense anyway...

The Following User Says Thank You to Bzzz For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by cpulvermacher View Post
@MegaULF

Thanks for the feedback. I'll increase the maximum to 10 hours in the next release, which should probably be enough. May still be a while though before it's uploaded, but I can send you the package if you want.

I like your idea of turning the alarm off after X seconds of shaking/activity, might add an option like this
For now, you might want to try enabling the Stop alarm when charger is plugged in option – at least for me, being able to find the AC adapter and fumble it into the n900 is a reasonable indicator for being awake.
Great! Thank's alot!
I'll hold out untill then. Using bubbles now, and it works pretty well for me.

Hey there! I've been having an idea for a while, I love the build-in tetris of Maemo; could it possibly be used for a mode similar to bubbles, where you go for a score to turn the alarm off?
- Danny

I like this alarm....probably save me from missing work. I just downloaded it and i wonder if you have to set the alarm every single day? Or can it alarm at a specific time every day? I see the option of "frequent used" and "favorite" but not sure if you still have to manually set the alarm every day. It'll be nice to have it ring only weekdays such as Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs and Fri because those are the working days. But i don't see that option.

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
Originally Posted by romanianusa View Post
I like this alarm....probably save me from missing work. I just downloaded it and i wonder if you have to set the alarm every single day? Or can it alarm at a specific time every day? I see the option of "frequent used" and "favorite" but not sure if you still have to manually set the alarm every day. It'll be nice to have it ring only weekdays such as Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs and Fri because those are the working days. But i don't see that option.
i also mentioned the same thing somewhere in the thread. i must need this feature.

get your smooth live wallpaper today
My YouTube videos

Originally Posted by nicholes View Post
i also mentioned the same thing somewhere in the thread. i must need this feature.
Did someone kill the developer of EvilAlarm? LOL The thread ended abruptly on March and April.

Not sure why he refused to add the option of repeating the alarm sound for a specific day and time. This is the MOST BASIC feature of ANY alarm. Why created an alarm app when the most useful features are not implemented? It doesn't make sense. I don't want to set the alarm every single damm day just to wake me up...lol this is retrd. Even the native alarm app that come with the phone have these features.

PEACE!

Last edited by romanianusa; 2012-08-31 at 23:04.

Not sure why he refused to ...
Why created an alarm app when the most useful features are not implemented?...
lol this is retrd...
This is not a commercial app, he has the right to do what he wants with the code. If you want any change you can:

ask politely and wait...
ask for the code and patch it
pay him to do it.

You can do what you want, but no complain.

The Following User Says Thank You to jormartr For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by jormartr View Post
This is not a commercial app, he has the right to do what he wants with the code. If you want any change you can:

ask politely and wait...
ask for the code and patch it
pay him to do it.

You can do what you want, but no complain.
You don't even have to ask for the code, it's available under GNU General Public License: https://github.com/cpulvermacher/EvilAlarm

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Berlin, Germany
I guess this was mentioned before. You can trigger the alarm on commandline. This way you can use programs like alarmed or sleep analyser to fire evil alarm up whenever it fits your need. Especially the combination of sleep analyser and evil alarm is very useful

The Following User Says Thank You to x-lette For This Useful Post: