Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Malaysia
hmmm...

[main]
background-url=/home/user/MyDocs/Images/Wallpapers/bokeh_0

doesn't seem to show any image... now it's just black... should i put bokeh_0.jpg?

it's as though i deleted the background image after i put the above command
Malaysian N900 user!!!

Last edited by Dark_Angel85; 2011-06-26 at 09:36.

thanks....this is awesome!

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Originally Posted by Hurrian View Post
Mentalist Traceur: cl-launcher does nothing but break auto-launch for me. If I select it to launch blessn900, when I open the screen, it does nothing but open the screen.
Wait, what's auto-launch do, exactly?

I didn't really have time to word my cut and paste statement, I should've said that since handling the TMO forum submit textarea is fiddly at best with the touchscreen, it's difficult (for me, who usually uses the mouse to select text.)
Well, I was kidding about shunning, obviously. To each their own - I'm not going to sit here and hold it against people for not being comfortable using one device's text-select+copy+paste options.

EDIT: Can somebody please, please give me better icon glyphs for the signal indicator, WiFi and battery?
If you want to use the stock ones (I say yes you do :P ) use the ones in /opt/usr/share/icons/hicolor/ I believe (no clue where they are in there though, off the top of my head). The folders in that folder are by pixel size though, so use that for narrowing down where they could be based on size in the status menu.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
The auto-launch would be the launching of blessn900/camera-ui/fcamera/whatever app you want.

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
this is so ****ing awesome, Mag ur the man .........

The Following User Says Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 196 | Thanked: 113 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
Why is it so that when I leave the browser as the active window and lock the screen and then unlock with the lockscreen I go to the desktop instead of the browser?

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
Mag buddy can i get the debian file ? i cant fking update my repos.dont know why but .thanks in advance if u just can provide debian file.

Posts: 114 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Finland
Has anyone noticed that you can now open the keylock by just tapping the lower right corner of this new lockscreen.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Keneraali For This Useful Post:
Posts: 45 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ India
Is it possible to unlock the screen without using the button?

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
yes something like double tap like on the n9