Hi. i've checked the forums and couldn't find anything. Can someone please tell me the device lock code which comes pre set with the device or how to obtain one ? Thanks...

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ North Carolina (Formerly Denmark and Iceland)
Originally Posted by abzzzzy View Post
Hi. i've checked the forums and couldn't find anything. Can someone please tell me the device lock code which comes pre set with the device or how to obtain one ? Thanks...
The nokia standard: 12345

Doesn´t it work?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to olighak For This Useful Post:
It works thanks alot olighak.... and to x61, i did read the small manual and theres nothing in it for the lock code !!!!

12345 would be the standard code for most nokia just remember not to forget it once u change it.

dude... i changed the lock code to 1 7 3 6 and now when i eneter it... it dosent accept it and im stuckkkkkk.. neeed serious help !!!!

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Texas
my look code dosnt work when im holding it upright (landscape) it will only accept the code if i hold it horizontal. sometimes

Originally Posted by zikmir View Post
dude... i changed the lock code to 1 7 3 6 and now when i eneter it... it dosent accept it and im stuckkkkkk.. neeed serious help !!!!
Lock code MUST be 5 digits minimum - you are missing one number.

guysss.. it not accepting any thingg... its a disaster... pleasee helpp.... is there a way to hard reset this thing.. or anything to get passed the lock code????

Posts: 158 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Only Nokia Service can help you out of that problem, but please try to remember the code and like rash.m2k said, it is five (5) numbers minimum.

Posts: 84 | Thanked: 96 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Sweden
A reflash would solve the problem for sure, but then you'll lose all saved data