Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Do to the way themes are setup Menu and Reply are not even in the same file. I will see what I can do but most likly if I try to move it, it will want to say shown on every page and not just in threads.

I'll work on blank space some more search page is a very odd page setup seems to have more spaces then other.

You should be able to see and download attachments just not add them minimalist isn't suppose to do 100% of what main theme does.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

The Following User Says Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
Do to the way themes are setup Menu and Reply are not even in the same file. I will see what I can do but most likly if I try to move it, it will want to say shown on every page and not just in threads.
If it's overly complicated it's probably not worth the effort then, there's not so much to be gained.
I'll work on blank space some more search page is a very odd page setup seems to have more spaces then other.
Yes, New posts is a special Search page. I guess this one is the most worthwhile as there is a huge amount of extra whitespace, and you could potentially kill several birds with one stone if you find the root cause.
You should be able to see and download attachments just not add them minimalist isn't suppose to do 100% of what main theme does.
Well understood, no problem at all. Fortunately the Standard theme works OK in MicroB too

Posts: 546 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Winnipeg, Canada
If possible I'd like to see the Thread Tools available somewhere, specifically "(Un)Subscribe from this thread" please. One less thing to jump to a desktop for . TX
N800 | 2 x 8gb OCX SD | Boxwave Anti-glare SS | PDAir book-style case
Holux M-1200 bluetooth GPS | iGo 4-row bluetooth keyboard | Linksys USB 10/100 ethernet | Plantronics Voyager 855 BT Headset

Originally Posted by grog View Post
If possible I'd like to see the Thread Tools available somewhere, specifically "(Un)Subscribe from this thread" please. One less thing to jump to a desktop for . TX
I will see what I can do.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
i wonder if lists of threads need some alternating background shade or lines to more clearly mark what post count belongs to what thread.

Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
Originally Posted by grog View Post
I will see what I can do.
Still enjoying the theme. Just wondering if this request was still on the TODO list or not? TX
Holux M-1200 bluetooth GPS | iGo 4-row bluetooth keyboard | Linksys USB 10/100 ethernet | Plantronics Voyager 855 BT Headset

I've been thinking it would be nice to have some space between the 'New' and 'Mark Read' menu items, as I often mash the later by accident. Perhaps the menu items could be reordered.

Originally Posted by fnordianslip View Post
I've been thinking it would be nice to have some space between the 'New' and 'Mark Read' menu items, as I often mash the later by accident. Perhaps the menu items could be reordered.
Yah, I've done that a couple of times too . Learned to be real careful

If I take on an update to the Minimalist Theme I will take these into consideration. What I would really like is for someone to take it over, you don't need to really know anything about vbulletin just html and css.

The Following User Says Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Could this minimalistic theme have Menu-URI also on the bottom of the page as well as on the top? When I've read one of the threads of my subscribed threads, I need to scroll back up to get back to the menu.