Notices

Poll: Would you pay $1 for a maemo theme?
Poll Options
Would you pay $1 for a maemo theme?

Ovi Store.

Posts: 284 | Thanked: 498 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Poland
Hey, thanks for the dontions, it's 14 EUR now, I'll try keeping the sum up to date in my signature.

I really don't want to make people pay for this package, I don't have the time to explain right now and hijack this thread, maybe later.

The Following User Says Thank You to Tomaszd For This Useful Post:
if the theme was 3d and had sexy lady extreamities that seem to pop out of the screen every time the light hit it just right then i might.. but umm, so long as i can create my own desktop backgrounds i dont really care if the underlying color tones are blue or orange. this phone is too customizable to pay for themes. i am too creative to buy them

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 52 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Sweden
Tomaszd:
WOAW!!! thats insane... i feel sorry for you since you have worked with some of the most important projects - and so few donations...
currently i have some economical problems but when i recover from that, i'll donate for sure!

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany
I would also pay for a theme - even more than just a single dollar. Yet a paid theme should be free of errors and the quality should be top notch. Also if there are any problems with it, I'd like to have a rather fast bugfixing service.
Not that for-free themes are substandard quality, but when I get something free of charge I simply can't expect or request anything. The situation on a paid thing is completely different.

The Following User Says Thank You to Taigatrommel For This Useful Post: