Notices

Posts: 516 | Thanked: 643 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Denmark/Poland
@Tintin just post your username/password so we can check :P

I have various files in my folders, including jpg, cpp, cdr and all of them were there.

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by hopbeat View Post
@Tintin just post your username/password so we can check :P

I have various files in my folders, including jpg, cpp, cdr and all of them were there.
lol don't do it.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Andrew, did you get this application to a 'finished' state for Diablo?
I went to your dropbox page but it is blank
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ London, Canada
Its kind of a hack, but could you achieve in effect the dropbox goodness by doing an rsync to your dropbox folder on Windows/Linux?

Originally Posted by silvermountain View Post
Andrew, did you get this application to a 'finished' state for Diablo?
I went to your dropbox page but it is blank
I quit with it and removed it, my work around now is using goodsync to ftp sync my dropbox folder from desktop at phone to mydocs folder on N900 every 5 minutes. Just have to setup dyndns to phone so it does it even when away from phone.

My files are never older then 5 minutes you could do it more often but you see a little processor spike when goodsync connects and checks files only takes about 20 secs to check 1.5gb of files.

you could set it up to monitor dropbox folder on desktop and to update everytime a file there changes and then only do 5 minute check for bringing stuff back from n900 its up to you.

A whole lot easier to setup then rsync

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
I quit with it and removed it, my work around now is using goodsync to ftp sync my dropbox folder from desktop at phone to mydocs folder on N900 every 5 minutes. Just have to setup dyndns to phone so it does it even when away from phone.

My files are never older then 5 minutes you could do it more often but you see a little processor spike when goodsync connects and checks files only takes about 20 secs to check 1.5gb of files.

you could set it up to monitor dropbox folder on desktop and to update everytime a file there changes and then only do 5 minute check for bringing stuff back from n900 its up to you.

A whole lot easier to setup then rsync
That's not a bad idea and I would think it would work for N810 as well?

I played around with goodsync but was unable to setup my wifi connected N810 on the right-side to sync with my PC.

Any tips?
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

you need to have ssh server running on n810. Off Topic but just a heads up I'm releaseing a new Maemo4 Theme This week.