Notices

Thanks for your help in getting me this loaded on my N800. I managed to do it last night & I love it!! Then what do you do release a new version the following day

Anyway just updated it & like you say it is quicker

the first thing i would like to say is, great job konttori. this is one sexy media player.

The only other thing i was meaning to say is that perhaps it would be a good idea to announce new versions in a new thread. When i jump into a thread i normally go to the beginning to see its heading. Its kindof funny actually i got all excited about the 1.0 release and then i nearly ended up downloading v1.1 thinking i was smart.

heh

all stupidity aside, im going to curb canola for the moment and give this a shot but you should definately think about using new threads for future releases. It doesn't seem to do the release justice when it gets lumped with older ones.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 737 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Helsinki
pseudomin:
I'm glad to hear that you like it.

Good idea about the thread!

The only problem I see in that is that currently probably many people will get email notices on changes to this thread.

But probably 1.4 deserves a new thread

I have been trying to use this a lot yesterday/today, but I have noticed that it will only run for about 40 mins then it stops playing. My Nokia then reboots itself, is this normal?

Posts: 751 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ East Gowanus
I installed and now it shuts down while trying to scan the mmc ?

Posts: 57 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Canada
Originally Posted by howardcb View Post
... ... ...
The cover art download wasn't always accurate, which I could correct manually.
... ... ...
Howard,

Just installed Kaju and when it ran for the first time it picked up some cover art from the web even though I had it in the ID3. A couple of the pictures were very, very strange; the image it picked up for Diana Krall's "Live from Paris" would really embarrass her if she saw it, no kidding!

My question is, you say you corrected such images manually. How do you correct them manually?

Originally Posted by SkwrHdz View Post
Howard,

Just installed Kaju and when it ran for the first time it picked up some cover art from the web even though I had it in the ID3. A couple of the pictures were very, very strange; the image it picked up for Diana Krall's "Live from Paris" would really embarrass her if she saw it, no kidding!

My question is, you say you corrected such images manually. How do you correct them manually?
Hmmm... this is the UKMP thread. This should have been asked in a Kagu thread. Anyway, to fix it, just download the correct art file and call it "cover.jpg" or "folder.jpg" in the album dir on your mmc card. It'll use that file instead.

Kagu doesn't support Canola's practice of using album art in the ID3 tag.