Notices

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
I've checked the svn. Really cool.. Bravo

Thanks a lot for sharing.

Posts: 708 | Thanked: 125 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Too Close To D.C
Originally Posted by pycage View Post
The upper toolbar is only meant as a status indicator. So, yes, you can't click them there.
I found the menu screen to be a good place to put the shuffle and repeat buttons there. It's always just one click away, and the current status is visible in the title bar.
I could make the status icons clickable as well. I just didn't found them comfortable to use. But it wouldn't be a big thing.
keeping clicks to a minimum is a user's dream, thanks.

Revision 474 will bring up the battery status dialog box every time I go to a new page.

The Following User Says Thank You to heavyt For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by heavyt View Post
Revision 474 will bring up the battery status dialog box every time I go to a new page.
Thanks Pycage nice updates you working hard there good job, well my battery status stays on top and will not go away blocking view, also is there a way to add tv channels to the list? some channels are a little slow.
suggestion: can you make the battery icon editable to show the status or just remove the status the icon is enough to give all the needed info.
Again well done.

T3 - IT 810
Confidence is hard to gain easy to loose impossible to regain, Pee

Originally Posted by Un27Pee View Post
Thanks Pycage nice updates you working hard there good job, well my battery status stays on top and will not go away blocking view,
I found if you tap anywhere on the screen the battery status box (not in the box) will go away.

It comes back in a few minutes tap again but it comes back and stay until you tap again i think it is a bug i supposed it is design to give the information and go away by itself and not stay in the middle of the screen until you tap its head to go away,

T3 - IT 810
Confidence is hard to gain easy to loose impossible to regain, Pee

Plugin for MediaBox to display and use the WorldTV99 playlist is a nice add-on, this really makes MediaBox an omni media center. Thanks..

Originally Posted by Un27Pee View Post
It comes back in a few minutes tap again but it comes back and stay until you tap again i think it is a bug i supposed it is design to give the information and go away by itself and not stay in the middle of the screen until you tap its head to go away,
Yes I do believe that is a bug.

Posts: 462 | Thanked: 550 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Moscow
About battery icon in status bar and a popup. Well... I guess it's not a bug... It's all about some specific battery status accessing.

Now about bugs...
1. Still thumbnailing fails when got unknown image type.
2. In 474 when switching repeat on current song is repeated in infinite loop. It's useful sometimes, but needs to have a kind of different icon for "repeat track" and "repeat all".

Many thx for this awesome player to pycage.

Originally Posted by 412b View Post
About battery icon in status bar and a popup. Well... I guess it's not a bug... It's all about some specific battery status accessing.
You lost me. A dialog box that pops up repeatedly when not call for by the user is what?

Tags
media player, mediabox