Posts: 232 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Austria, Amstetten
23rd sept it will be released..... i have just read on a german site...

19 Lockerz.com Invites Left -- PM me if you need one...

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7...enixsiggi1.gif @ mods plz allow me that pic....

Last edited by ~phoenix~; 2011-09-03 at 05:20.

Posts: 129 | Thanked: 321 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Finland (Turku)
It seems that N9 is - suprisingly enough - getting some attention in the fashion industry. Besides the usual Yves Rocher Makeups and stuff, the Finnish Elle magazine is giving N9 smartphone to the winner of a Style Awards competition. http://www.elle.fi/muoti/style11/kil...11_vip-paketti

I'm sure in a few weeks we're going to see Claudia Schiffer and her friends trolling in maemo.org.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Stonik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
I was also told there will be a windows image available for the n900, if this is true then even though with 256 ram i think it is not dead yet by a long shot, same also for the n9 as well.

The whole Nokia show has been moved over to windows so you can completely forget about meego and maemo.

Cannot reveal my source but it is heating up now and it will be this month something happens from Nokia.
The key man beind all this needless to say is elop.
Meego 1.3 i pissing on you WP7

http://blip.tv/carsten-munk/qt-compo...-based-5508447

Originally Posted by Zoxir View Post
What did you expect from a site named wpoweruser? The same site said that the global share of win phones is higher than shown in the statistics and they based this on downloads of facebook apps. And wtf is a win phone power user anyway?? Someone that can change rigntones on his win phail???
just look at the video also its bloomberg.

but hey continjue stick your head in the sand if you are naive enought and dont understand thnat this is big bussines and Android may very well be dead in some year.

this has happened beroe and will happen again. means we will be back with only a limited choices.

Apple or WPx

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
heh, this is pretty damn cool, might get me one
http://www.meegoexperts.com/2011/09/...antsnes-meego/

Posts: 273 | Thanked: 463 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Athens
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
just look at the video also its bloomberg.

but hey continjue stick your head in the sand if you are naive enought and dont understand thnat this is big bussines and Android may very well be dead in some year.

this has happened beroe and will happen again. means we will be back with only a limited choices.

Apple or WPx
Honestly I don't even care that much about android. But I know that behind android there's Google and Google is not IBM in the 90's. It has been striking back each time MS and Apple tried their usual scare tactics and it's giving them a run for their money until now. It wont be long until ballmer and the rest of the clowns realize that in order to win this fight he will need developers and not laywers. But I suppose that is hard to accept in a company that hasn't produced anything inovative EVER.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zoxir For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Meego 1.3 i pissing on you WP7

http://blip.tv/carsten-munk/qt-compo...-based-5508447
I am not actually a WP fan but i will reserve true judgement untill i have one in my hands, as for the link.... na sorry is useless and so is the team involved, meego is dead and buried thanks to Nokia.

If all they can conjure up is some measly sd image after all this time then my point is proven, time to move on, and actually it may well be the case for everyone soon.

Originally Posted by Zoxir View Post
Honestly I don't even care that much about android. But I know that behind android there's Google and Google is not IBM in the 90's. It has been striking back each time MS and Apple tried their usual scare tactics and it's giving them a run for their money until now. It wont be long until ballmer and the rest of the clowns realize that in order to win this fight he will need developers and not laywers. But I suppose that is hard to accept in a company that hasn't produced anything inovative EVER.
well thats why they need big hw companys like Nokia. Nokia has ALOT patent that .may very well scare away HTC and samsung from Google Android.

Android is now doomed also :/ generaly people are stupid, they go where the media say them to go. and they will buy WPx phones with help of MrFlops Nokia.

some years ago techmedia hyped Iphone then came android and it got techmedias attenttion now techmedia has raised intrests in wp.

MicroNokia real brainwatch will soon start

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2011-09-03 at 09:28.

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
I am not actually a WP fan but i will reserve true judgement untill i have one in my hands, as for the link.... na sorry is useless and so is the team involved, meego is dead and buried thanks to Nokia.

If all they can conjure up is some measly sd image after all this time then my point is proven, time to move on, and actually it may well be the case for everyone soon.
move to what!? WP7 on n900 you really are stupid if you think FOSS people go for that peace of ****!?

I will never ever buy that peace of **** from Nokia or someone else if this is the future I will for sure stop my intrests in the mobile techarea.

its a shame reading in a foss forum how people already has started be brainwatched by WP@strategy insidce Nokia ROTFL

TMO is really failing every seconds now....

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
move to what!? WP7 on n900 you really are stupid if you think FOSS people go for that peace of ****!?

I will never ever buy that peace of **** from Nokia or someone else if this is the future I will for sure stop my intrests in the mobile techarea.

its a shame reading in a foss forum how people already has started be brainwatched by WP@strategy insidce Nokia ROTFL

TMO is really failing every seconds now....
Now now mike dont get ya nickers in a twist will ya hahaha..... your well funny sometimes, brightens this dull place up thats for sure

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????