Notices

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
dude could you also provide a mod to change the white text of a contact's name in the message view.
thanks.

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
@thedead1440

can you please post a screen shot of what you are talking about and want to happen?

oh....yes, this will be fixed.

i have already fixed the purple button on the gallery screen as well.

that whole top bar will eventually be some dark cyan color.

you can see it, but it is light.

do you like the large font on sms? makes it much easier on the eyes when reading and moving/etc.

The Following User Says Thank You to ceroberts75 For This Useful Post:
No light cyan theme?

that is how i started with it....but it is WAAAY to bright and didnt look good.

this has a much "richer" feel to it.

Also "cancel" text on the button when you write a sms , it looks like it's disabled .

Hide weather and orientation screen lock in home screen settings doesn't work .

Overall the theme looks very nice and I've seen some smoother transitions . Keep the good work .

LE :

Here's an example of what button I think it's good to be edited (Messages) , I guess a darker color of text would look better .

Last edited by Dragoss91; 2012-03-05 at 20:15.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dragoss91 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
my themes work with pr1.2, but may limit functionality to pr1.1

Yeah, but there are some gremlins and I'm on blanko right now.

@dragoss91

yes, that cancel button is there, it is hard to see, just like the screen shot you posted of my picture. it is because i changed the font color to light grey and the box is light grey (but darker) so it is visible and does work. when i get to changing some of the box colors, that will be fixed and "Messages" and "Cancel" will be much more visible as I plan on making that a dark cyan color.

The Following User Says Thank You to ceroberts75 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ceroberts75 View Post
@dragoss91

yes, that cancel button is there, it is hard to see, just like the screen shot you posted of my picture. it is because i changed the font color to light grey and the box is light grey (but darker) so it is visible and does work. when i get to changing some of the box colors, that will be fixed and "Messages" and "Cancel" will be much more visible as I plan on making that a dark cyan color.
I've noticed some little bugs , hiding weather and orientation lock doesn't work anymore , and also notifications in portrait mode goes to landscape for a second and return to portrait before dissapearing .

I saw in your first post that you have 2.1 version there already , so keep the good work , this app and cyan theme is cool .

Ty

orientationlock and weather. .. Strange, i didnt make any modifications to those.

v2.1 should by uploaded within a couple days. Trying to figure out a few color issues.