Posts: 490 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hannover-Germany-EU-Earth
Hi!
Found this article (in german) which says that they got confirmation that the N9 wont sell in 6 european countrys (UK, FR, IT, NL, ES and D)...

If this is true, i will be really pissed *sorry for bad words*

i will try to find more sources and a translation or something like this

http://www.mobiflip.de/2011/06/exklu...windows-phone/

EDIT:
"Die Niederlande wird, zusammen mit 5 anderen Ländern, eines der ersten Länder sein, in denen Nokia erstes Windows Phone anbieten möchte."
"the netherlands, together with 5 other countrys, will be on of the the first countrys where nokia will sell their first wp7 phone"

EDIT2:
here is another article in english
http://recombu.com/news/nokia-n9-not...pe_M14553.html

Last edited by Brock; 2011-06-29 at 12:24.

The Following User Says Thank You to Brock For This Useful Post:
Posts: 315 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Montreal, canada
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
Hi!
Found this article (in german) which says that they got confirmation that the N9 wont sell in 5 european countrys (UK, FR, IT, NL and D)...

If this is true, i will be really pissed *sorry for bad words*

i will try to find more sources and a translation or something like this

http://www.mobiflip.de/2011/06/exklu...windows-phone/
Don't worry they will put the N950 for sale right after

Posts: 490 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hannover-Germany-EU-Earth
Originally Posted by JD2010 View Post
cmon, be serious, we all know that the n950 wont be sold in any way, so stop rumoring, someone else could believe you

Posts: 999 | Thanked: 1,117 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ earth?
It's fascinating watching a company like Nokia slowly implode from consistant corporate stupidity.

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to johnel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 279 | Thanked: 208 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ London
Seems the N9 will be available through 3rd party sellers in strong WP carrier markets, Expansys and others claim they will offer it for sale.

Posts: 999 | Thanked: 1,117 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ earth?
Originally Posted by dansus View Post
Seems the N9 will be available through 3rd party sellers in strong WP carrier markets, Expansys and others claim they will offer it for sale.
Which will probably mean at inflated prices too.

Originally Posted by dansus View Post
yes, i have read another article about the company "fun mobile" saying that they will sell the N9 and some accessories in the UK

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
Hi!
Found this article (in german) which says that they got confirmation that the N9 wont sell in 6 european countrys (UK, FR, IT, NL, ES and D)...
Very soon, Nokia won't be selling any phones at all in the UK. They plan the same in other developed, competitive markets.

Nokia not selling phones directly in a market does not necessarily equal Nokia phones not being available for sale in that market.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sjgadsby View Post
Very soon, Nokia won't be selling any phones at all in the UK. They plan the same in other developed, competitive markets.

Nokia not selling phones directly in a market does not necessarily equal Nokia phones not being available for sale in that market.
i hope you are right, but keep in mind that germany is missing in that list too and has been mentioned by the vice pres to be primary wp7 market... and nokia is not closing the online store here (afaik)

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
Originally Posted by JD2010 View Post
lol it made me chuckle Cheers

The Following User Says Thank You to corduroysack For This Useful Post: