Notices

Posts: 597 | Thanked: 490 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Robokopp View Post
i have entered a wrong username in chat and now it doesnīt load anything.
how can i change it or delete it?
A logout from top bar menu and re-authentication should do the trick.

QNeptunea -
Best Twitter Client for N9/N950 - HowTo Create Themes

Originally Posted by EMoscosoCam View Post
Hello

When a post is made via a third-party website -for example Foursquare or the Playstation Network- one can see that a small picture is included besides the text, all following a particular format. Would it be possible to include in Sociality the ability to make such kind of posts?

Thanks a lot.
Itīs possible, see attached image.
(New status->Attach link)
Attached Images

QNeptunea -

@Reflektorfalke

Thanks for your reply. In your example, your are using a link to a previously existing web content. What I meant is if by using the FB API, would it be possible to achieve the same effect by just selecting the image from your phone and typing the desired text.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited by EMoscosoCam; 2011-07-16 at 18:25.

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
hmmm...the latest update seem to have the same bug that i always have since using this apps....

everytime i make a new status all my word will be cut short....seem that i cannot make a status longer than 7 word in it....really annoying...same thing when i commend on my friends status,always been cut short....

Last edited by pusak gaoq; 2011-07-16 at 05:55.

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Liverpool, England
Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
hmmm...the latest update seem to have the same bug that i always have since using this apps....

everytime i make a new status all my word will be cut short....seem that i cannot make a status longer than 7 word in it....really annoying...same thing when i commend on my friends status,always been cut short....
i only get my status cut short if i use the ampersand(&) symbol in it everything after gets cut maybe its the same for other punctuation

Originally Posted by EMoscosoCam View Post
@Reflektorfalke

Thanks for your reply. In your example, your are using a link to a previously existing web content. What I meant is if by using the FB API, it is possible to achieve the same effect by just selecting the image from your phone and typing the desired text.

Thanks a lot.
Sorry, guess I still donīt get what you mean. Can you post an example?

Originally Posted by poogash View Post
i only get my status cut short if i use the ampersand(&) symbol in it everything after gets cut maybe its the same for other punctuation
Yap, can confirm this. Added to the wiki as known issue.

Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post

Just tried and posts "longer than 7 words" works for me.
Did you use any special characters like "&"?

QNeptunea -

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by Reflektorfalke View Post
Just tried and posts "longer than 7 words" works for me.
Did you use any special characters like "&"?
i think i did use some special characters on my status...if we cannot use special characters on our status using sociality then it a bug that MAG need to fix it....

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
I think it's just the & character, since that's how facebook's API expects the next parameter, you can try cheating it right not with & and see if it works, facebook isn't opening for me atm.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
don't know if this was posted here before, found a bug in places, + sign does not work, eg if i type in "me + me" it comes out as "me me" ...nothing biggie, this app is the BEST!!!

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 116 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Malaysia
Oh boy, I miss this page so much. haven't dropped by since I lost my phone about 3 weeks ago
and I read now the new updates are brilliant. I wish I can see it. thanx MAG
Reflektorfalke u just keep goin' with the interface thing buddy, I'll be joining u guys with my opinions soon when I get my new N900 next week

Tags
facebook, facebook client