Notices

Originally Posted by colm.smyth View Post
i thin the main point is that despite how amazing the browser is apps make things easier and quicker. Also apps make the phone, if Nokia had apps like Android and Apple their phones would compete on a much more even field.

I would love the Facebook app thats on Iphone, also the Foursquare one, the Twitter one and I could continue.

App make the phone
We desperately need a Face Book App for the Wind Mobile N900

Facebook App!

The Following User Says Thank You to CYPHERC For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by CYPHERC View Post
Facebook App!
Doode I dont know why FaceBrick is not working all of a sudden

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
I think we should wait for Meego , I'm not sure but it is very likely Nokia is developing social apps for N9 , even if MeeGo porting would take time porting app should be easy Patience guys

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

It's unlikely you'll see a full fledge Facebook app from anyone else besides Facebook. Even then Facebook seems to favor the iPhone, all the tech podcasts that involve Android always seem to complain about the Facebook app.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Last edited by Laughing Man; 2010-09-01 at 02:24.

Originally Posted by Geekworld View Post
Doode I dont know why FaceBrick is not working all of a sudden

I dont wanna hurt anyone feelings, so i'll be nice and behave... FaceBrick is diferent than i expected and the functionality is limited (plus this issues, like the one above)... see i am a very nice person

I dont think you can say that Facebrick is Facebook app for the N900, since the diference between the widget and the app is that in the app you can scroll, type (comment, update status) and like.

while in Facebook apps you can do a lot more...

Originally Posted by CYPHERC View Post
I dont wanna hurt anyone feelings, so i'll be nice and behave...
Being polite to developers who spend their own time to create free programs for you -- how very magnanimous of you! BTW, I realize that it is relevant to this discussion, but nonetheless it might be a good idea to divert comments about problems with FaceBrick or requested features to the FaceBrick page.

Originally Posted by buurmas View Post
Being polite to developers who spend their own time to create free programs for you -- how very magnanimous of you! BTW, I realize that it is relevant to this discussion, but nonetheless it might be a good idea to divert comments about problems with FaceBrick or requested features to the FaceBrick page.
Nokia you say U connect the people,,,Allow us to connect wid a nice Face Book App

Anyone up for this?

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
please people this is a must have now, with the new crappy facebook pictures page thingy, we can't comment/like facebook photos from the desktop page in the browser, and guess what touch.facebook.com doesn't support pictures commentc/likes either .
now that sucks .
we have like 5 twitter clients that works perfectly and smoothly and full of awesome stuf, and we have one crappy facebook client that stoped working, **** !!
anyone people ?? anyone ?

The Following User Says Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada rox, just shoot me